Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Love - What do you think? ...
11/17/2006 4:45:09 PM
Love is getting up out of bed on cold mornings and getting dressed and going to work to pay the bills so your family doesn't have to do without.
Love is a cup of coffee brought to you EVERY DAY FOR 23 YEARS.
Love is knowing that the person laying next to you isn't going to leave and go back to their own place.

Love is a warm pair of worn out tennis shoes that feel so good on your feet you can't bear to throw them away.

Love is having the courage to turn off the machine and let them go home for the last time.
Love is knowing that they still look down from their resting place and
watch over you while  you sleep.

Love takes giving more than you get in return and not expecting anything at all. But it's worth far more than anything you could ever pay for.

Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/17/2006 5:09:15 PM

My dear, sweet and wise sis ... Geketa ...

I agree with you ... love is a choice ... as another friend of our mentioned in an earlier post ...

You are right when you say that love is an emotion and not always a happy one ... it can be painful ... it can be scornful ... it can be sad ....

I guess the emotions we can attach to it are coupled only by the amount of different definitions we can possibly attach to love .... if that makes sense ...

Take care my friend

Luv n hugs to you

V.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/17/2006 5:13:15 PM

Hello Alvin,

I agree with you ... there is no price that can be put on love ... and there is nothing more beautiful in life than to love and feel loved ...

Love truly is eternal ...

I am so happy for you and your wife
May you always be blessed with love

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/17/2006 5:19:03 PM

Hello dear Becky ...

That is very beautiful and I can tell it's very heartfelt and personal... so, I am not going to say another word ...

Thank you for sharing this ...

Much love to you my friend

Venerina

+0
Allyson Lier

763 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/20/2006 10:46:44 AM
There is not much more that I could say much different than everyone else here has said.
I agree wholeheartedly and unconditional love is the answer.

I do however think that you may be 'suffering' from Ascension Symptoms.  :)

Hope this helps,
Ally

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!