Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Subjects that makes me run for the unsubscribe button
11/29/2006 11:12:13 PM
That last one usually comes with a Nigerian Scam letter.
Dear Sir or Madam..
I am king whooosasslassamaaogreboo
from spain...(oops..more like this)
HELLO SIR OR MADAM:
I AM THE SON OF KING WHATSITOYOUANYWAY
FROM SPAIN AND MY FATHER THE KING DIED AND
LEFT OVER TEN MILLION DOLLARS IN ASSETS BUT
WE NEED SOMEONE TO STAND IN AS NEXT OF KIN...
(who did you say you were, his son? Like Duh!)

I really love these.
Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
12/2/2006 12:00:47 PM
Those last few posts were priceless LOLOL 'Please add me to your mailing list' Of course they want it to be reciprocal by asking you to send them an email, but they go ahead and give all their contact info! So I promptly import to my autoresponder and delete the mail. Anything that says anything about 'make $$$$$ in 'x' days' When I have subscribed to something to get more info on a certain topic and the mail ends up to be a a series of unrelated ads, I keep deleting till the responder runs down or unsubscribe if it goes on too long. Anything that purports to be the 'best' 'biggest' 'newest' must have' 'Free to the first x members'=prelaunch 'Download' or 'install' (my paranoia?)
+0
Andrew Birse

188 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/6/2006 4:43:43 PM
There are some good ones here..

My biggest unsubscribe trigger at the moment is the "We will build your downline" line.... yeah right.  You may get lucky with this, but I can't see how anyone can make any money just sitting there waiting for someone to do it for them.  Doomed to failure I think.
Regards, Andrew Birse Do you want to retire in 4 years or 40? http://www.moremoney4me.biz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!