Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: It's Time For The 68th Edition of the Person of Week forum!!!
11/12/2006 8:15:29 AM

Hello Dave and John!  8)

I can't believe my Friend Dave is showing photos of me in my youth, photos that my Mom took of me.

I going to have to talk to Mom about this, I can't believe she is sharing my photos. Some photos should be sacred.

No more photos of me Dave.... please.  :-(

And John, quit getting high on the fumes... you're already out of control my friend and I hate to imagine what you would be like high on fumes.

Take care you two!  8)

John Sanchez

+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/12/2006 1:06:12 PM

Hi John,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your hairy hairy mutual admiration society forum to post here again.

You certainly were a strange looking child, I am sorry to inform you that I am still high on gloss fumes and will be for the next few days, so I am trying to stay calm and have taken the cure all pill just in case!

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/12/2006 2:03:11 PM

Dear John

I've got 10 minutes exactly before I shoot out to work ... but I have been trying to get to this forum now ... for the last few days .... I have missed sooooooo much!!!!! OH MY!!!!!!

Let me just say ... king Partington ---- I LOVE the badge!!!! hehehehehe and I found one or two other very apt ones... but the ones I really like I can't post!!!!  Not acceptable by any respectable community heheheheheh

As for Dave Cotterel .... well .... I think he found a pic of my alter ego .... or am I just delusional ..... those pills you subscribed? .... do they have any side effects?... hehehehe .... cause I'm bad enough today with nicotine withdrawal symptoms ... the last thing I need is extra GggggRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! (catch my drift?) ....

In fact ... I'm with Anamaria on this one ... whilst these nicotine withdrawal symptoms last .... I'll bump anyone off for free ... cause I could then please momentary insanity .... oh well ... I guess I better get going to the asylum .... the happy campers are waiting !!!!!

Heidi Hiiiiiii

V.

+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/12/2006 2:23:07 PM

Hi Venerina,

Thanks for your visit, I am really pleased you love the badge I gave to John, I thought it was the best compliment I could give you!

I hope you manage to quit the weed, but if you don't I will roll a fag for you, I can't afford the packet one's now I have had to give up working.

Yes you have missed loads of posts here, but I know you are busy with your own forums, why are you going out to work on a Sunday?  Please give my regards to all the lunatics in your hairy hairy forum.

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Chris Wiseman

783 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/12/2006 4:57:18 PM

Well John it sure has been a strange week here in the mayhem of Adland. Most of the folk have gone stark raving bonkers!!!

I figured this could be my last chance to post to the King's mad guide to decorating and the how to get high on Gloss forum!!

Anyhow today I noticed something awesome and that is that a mixture of Red Wine, Fukital tablets and Brussel Sprouts produce something a little short of amazing!! I had a feeling of merryness to the point I couldn't give a s**t and I farted so loud and hard that my head went forward and my arms went back .........and I ended up in New York!!!! just like Concorde!! awesome!!

What a wonderful day to put the mother-in-law in the bath and saying....hows that for the sinking of the Titanic!!

It has been a fun week and long may it continue. You put the fun into Adland John and you have taken it to a new crazy level.....I love it!!

The man stood on the burning ship,

his ass was all a blaze,

He hit his head upon the mast,

and now he's all a daze!!!

Remember Soul Tappers ....If it moves....FUNK IT!!!

John we love you

Have a fantastic day Chris Wiseman Personal Website http://www.cgwpma.com Chris Wiseman Positive About Forums -Take a look http://community.adlandpro.com/forumsMenu.aspx Don't forget to sign the Guestbook http://cgwpma.com/32198/index.html
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!