Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Sell Your Goods & Services
11/4/2006 11:58:42 AM

Hi All,

I'm offer you a couple of Great ways  to promote your products and/or services free !

JL Auction Classifieds: Were JOELEEs now Offers for all to, view or post online ads without any cost and No fees to Buy or Sell we are offer this opportunity for the world to profit from .This services is support by JOELEEs Wholesale be sure invite you friends to shop with us and help support our fee free services FREE !

If you like ebay your going to love this one :

JL Auction :JL Auction, Buy and save or sell at our online auctions for less. Join JL Online Auction Site today to start buying and saving, or sell in our listing online auctions. You have nothing to loose, join JL online auctions community today.

last but not least :

JL Public Forum : This forum is a open public forum and should be treated as such. Feel free to share Please not any adult content or required age requirements post or links will be deleted and user banned . No warnings given... enjoy !

Not completely  free but also great investment:

JOELEEs Wholesale Marketing Program: Your Ads and/or Banners will be seen by 1,000's of JOELEEs WHS Customers, Merchants and Visitors hourly as often as you would like This Area manages banner ads for your site. Starting with 2000 banner ad impressions Free

Hope you find one if not all useful to you  Have a Great weekend :-) Lee

+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sell Your Goods & Services
11/4/2006 1:01:44 PM
hello Lee...the auction looks interesting...Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
11/4/2006 1:12:31 PM

Hi Lee

I love your new auction and classified pages.

You can find some of my thinghs already posted.

I will be adding more soon.

Thanks,

your friend

aweston39

Westons Jewelry & Gift Emporium

http://aweston39.ecrater.com

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
11/7/2006 11:47:25 AM

Hi Larry,

Thank You  , I feel its a great way to give our customers and guest more to view if they are not able to find what they seek from JOELEEs WHS  and  right now is the time for sellers to list/register  As I was once told  "dont coming seeking free any freebies when the getting is good."  lol god speed my friend

:-) Lee

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
11/7/2006 12:05:46 PM

Hi April,

I'm very are honored to have your products listed, I feel by the end of Nov the Auction site will end its promotion term and I will then start a target traffic blast just to the Auction site along with a JOELEEs WHS customer database email invite . I hope to get other sellers to list before then ,,,I think our customers/visitors would enjoy a good auction site. We will see how successful we can made it , Thank you my friend

,  :-) Lee  

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!