Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jordan Walker

4 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Help others get what they want and you'll get what you want!
11/2/2006 4:35:42 PM

Thursday November 2, 2006

Jordan S. Walker
Fast Track Mentor
Personal and Professional Development
SEO & Professional Search Engine Marketer

Aretha,

I have been operating online businesses since 1997. What I can tell with honesty is that I too have fallen into the typical formula for failure too many times to count. I just assumed that I always new everything and that I didn't need these so called guru "formulas that "don't work" to make me rich. The truth is that none of these Gurus formulas worked only because they required me to have several things which if you were lacking in just one would result in immediate failure for your online business.

At times I thought I would have had a better chance opening up a Hot Dog stand...and for the money that I spent on all of the home based business opportunities over the past 10 years (over $100,000) I can tell you that I probably could have an entire fleet out there. The "Hot Dog King" has a nice ring to it. At least I wouldn't have gone hungry which as a result of several of the opportunities that had put me so far in the whole financially that potatoes, rice and cans of soup became my usual entire diet.

We've all been there...Well not all bad news of Course.

Here's what you need to understand its very important.

The reasons of which are many that you are failing time and time again and getting scammed is because of a lack of training. Not just any training but "Up to the Minute Training". Just like New Technology The Internets hidden money making strategies change everyday and unless your apart of an organization thats at the forefront of these changes then your going to be marketing yesterdays methods and getting no results.

FACT: 95% of people in a home based business will actually fail because of these 5 major reasons:
1. A SERIOUS LACK OF TRAINING!
2. Negative Cash Flow
3. Rejection & Trust
4. Lead Generation
5. No Sales Experience

Here's the part where I tell you that I'm a Millionaire and that if you do what I do you'll be successful but the truth is that I'm not a Milionaire...I'd lke to be... but what I can tell and that I'm proud to tell you is that I no longer work in Corporate America. I work from home full time. You can get me day or night anytime at home I'm most likely sitting in front of the computer.

I have a postive cash flow on average of about $4000 - $6000 Month I have some months where I make More some where I make less ...Yes if your wondering... I have had those blockbuster months where I've hit 5figures but my results have been for the most part more consistently around $6000. I now earn a residual income of 1500 Month and its increasing every month by 10%. I use to spend several thousands of dollars a month on advertising and leads now I spend no more than $41.90 with great results.

I've have since developed a Diversified Portfolio of Positive Cash Flow Income Opportunities as well as long term residual income opportunities.

I'm currently finishing up my degree as a Professional Search Engine Marketer and I have been mentoring for 3 years straight teaching others about Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimization. I love what I'm doing I've truly found my calling.

It wasn't until I started teaching others and helping others before I made one red cent.

Here is my site:
http://www.secretmoneymakingformula.com

It has several of my opportunities available there and Free Resources and Free Training available

I would recommend you sign up now for your Free Training System get on the trainings absolutely free and then when you're ready we can then discuss adding 1 positive cash flow income opportunity to your resume. You should be in the business of making money not losing money.

You can sign up here free at Trystar

If you don't decide to do this you will definitely be repeating the same failing cycle over and over again no matter what opportunity your involved with.

I tell my students all the time...There should be no more excuses everything is now made available for you to succeed and you can get started immediately absolutely for Free so what the heck are you waiting for?

This information will absolutely change your life. I know it will because it did for me.

If you have a website or a company that your trying to promote stop right now spending any more money on advertising or buying leads your throwing away your money. I'll show you exactly how to get out of the leads buying business forever and how to get 25-30 prospects calling you everyday begging you to sign up with your opportunity as long as they get to work with you.

If you have any questions you can email me
fasttrackmentor@gmail.com

You can call me at 516-214-6907
You can Skype Me at :fasttrackmentor

You can come over to my house if you want to:

I'm very real:

One of me recent students who lives in Australia said to me the other day:

"Your knowledge is limitless. If they could bottle your blood they would.!" Nancy Guerland

Apparrently this is a usual saying in Australia.

At this point in time I recommend only the following companies anything else you will lose your money again.

GDI
MentorsOnAMission - New System Available

Veretekk
Jordan S. Walker's Internet Marketing Training Center

All the Best,

Jordan S. Walker

Are you one of the millions who have tried several home businesses only to fail over and over again? Which Direction is Your Home Business Going? http://www.secretmoneymakingformula.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!