Menu

Promote
I want to make the first 5 people to respond $5,000 a month.
11/2/2006 12:52:34 PM
Destination Fortune is a one stop shop for everything you need.
http://simurl.com/combak

I need 5 people to join me for free.

I will pay the $7 signup fee for the next 5 people who tell me they want to join Business #1 on my website.   Don't worry, its a huge business with over 70,000 members.

Next month, I will do it again and I will place 1 of them under each of you.

Next month (or next week) depending on # of signups I will do it again and place  each of them under you.

Next month (or next week) perhaps all 5 of us can give the same offer.  This is not a requirement, but it will make us all more money faster.  I propose we plan on getting to the $5,000 a month by focusing on no more than

We could do this until we are all earning $5,000 a month.  I will continue on until I am earning at least $20,000 a month and I want to be there in no more than 30 months.  I have found 2 programs that will get us there if used together.  One is just now launching.

Along the way, we can use our earnings to pay for future ventures we can all join together (completely optional).  All future ventures will be paid from our profits.   I hate  having to  keep  paying for programs before I am earning anything!

I also hate  programs that take up all my time  and make  me work hard.  We  all have our own businesses we are already working on.

We can also consider joining each other's programs.  However, this needs to stay EASY and effortless.

I don't know how quickly we will get signups each week/month but if you are members of another online community, we can do this there too.

We are going to make it and you don't have to do it alone.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!