Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Lets cut the BS and get down to facts
11/2/2006 5:19:13 AM
hello Bill...thank you for all this good information...I will be looking into this and let you know...Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/2/2006 10:32:55 AM

Hi Larry,

Thanks for popping in and taking a look. 2tillProfit fits right in with what I am into, service and advertising tools.

I have seen some programs come and go in my time but I think Darryl has put together a great asset that all marketers can benefit from.

I am very critical of promotion tools and it only takes me a short time to get the feel of things like this.

I don't know Darryl, and owe him no allegiance in any shape size or form so my comments are mine based on actual use and assessment of his products.

So far I have found that

The site is easy to navigate - I like being able to log in at one site and move at will to the other sections which are in fact individual sites without having to log into each one as I go.

The various sections are easy to set up - If you already have a basic knowledge then you will find you literally fly though setting up - If you have zero knowledge then it is well laid out and very easy to work through with the way it tells you what you need at each point.

If you get really stuck then the training video's are excellent -  Darryl does not try to hype you up in them - they are down to business, easy to follow explanations in which he takes you through the steps visually and verbally.

I cant comment on the auto-market side of it yet as that is only going to be kicked into gear today or tomorrow and as per the title of this thread I am not going to try any BS and say whoppie it works, its fantastic, and so on because at this point in time we honestly don't know.

What I will say is I have high hopes for the auto-market. Will my hopes be met? Only time will tell. what I will say is that even if that was not there then what you get for your money is well worth it, and would cost you a lot more getting each item separately.

+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/8/2006 5:42:05 PM

I just want to give those that are still sitting on the
fence about 2tillprofit a short update.

I phoned the 2TillProfit number 2 days ago.

1 because I had some questions I wanted answering and
2 to see if they were true to their word about giving
  them a call if you have questions.

Well I got Darryl him self on the line.
I posed my questions and they were courteously and professionally
answered with no hype or BS.
Straight answers to straight questions  no going round the houses. 

I have also been doing some searching and calculating what the cost
would be to get the products on an individual basis.

I found the following.

Auto responder of equal quality         around $20 /month
Ad Tracker with unlimited tracking     from free up to $10 /month
Url rotators                                      from free up to $10 /month
lead capture pages /Squeeze pages   up to $37 a month (AR cost extra)
6000 visitors                                    untargeted  $2.75/cpm (6000 = $16.50)
                                                      Targeted     $3.75/cpm (6000 = $22.50)

You can see that the price just for these few items is way over
the $29.97 monthly fee for 2TillProfit and I haven't even looked
at the other tools and promotion aids that you get.

Also don't forget they will also promote your affiliate URL for
you at no extra cost.  Add to this that it only takes 2 referrals
and you are effectively using the system for free.
With 3 or more you are making money.

What more could you want. You know you need to advertise to make sales.

http://www.ad-alyzer.com/727/2tpalp

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!