Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Adventist Belief Number 25 - Second Coming of Christ
11/6/2006 5:47:34 PM

Hi Jim,

I wonder how many are re-reading Revelations now.

How many are reading for the first time?

Those who scoffed at the apocaliptic prophesies are feeling discomfort.

Ready Yes! Never has the world needed the spirit like now. May all of us that know the truth be an advertisement for His Love and truth and offer a hand to the doubting.

I can almost hear the heavenly host, we are aware, we expect, we are blessed by His assurance.

Love

Roger

+0
11/7/2006 12:33:33 AM

Hi James

I am ready!!! The 2nd coming is indeed the blessed hope of the body of Christ. Have to be ever ready for His return. I am also looking forward to the 'Rapture'

God Bless

**ONLY LOSERS PAY FOR LEADS** Discover how average people with no marketing backgrounds are getting prospects to pay them....NEVER PAY FOR TRAFFIC AGAIN!!! http://www.payitforward4profits.com/stable
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2006 4:48:59 PM

Hi Roger, I send greetings from El Paso, Tx! It is a picture perfect day here. Tomorrow I leave for sunny Florida where I will celebrate my fiftieth year with my siblings and parents. There will be freshed squeezed orange juice, and grapefruit halves, and maybe toes in the sand at the beach?!

It just seems ironic, that I have been on this earth for fifty years, and I believed Christ was coming when I was thirty. I do sense urgency now, as time marches on. I believe the closing of probation is very near, and we need to be constantly prepared. We never know when our time will come, as in sister Crafty Linda, bless her soul.

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2006 4:51:04 PM

Hi Tanoa, thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! You are most welcome to stop by any of the other threads and leave a post there also!

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2006 5:58:12 PM

Have a great time and as to being prepared.... Amen

Roger

+0

facebook