Menu

Promote
Yvonne Tei

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Creative Financing, Problem Credit OK!
10/30/2006 5:02:52 PM
Happy Halloween Friends,

Hope all is well and you are having success in your endeavors. It's unbelievable how quickly the year is coming to an end. Halloween is tomorrow and Thanksgiving only three weeks away.  Christmas is on the horizon then it will soon be 2007. It's been a great year and I look forward to an even more prosperous new year.

The holidays are so demanding and costly. If you have equity in your house or paying on an adjustable loan. Take advantage of our cash out refinance program or find out how to lower your monthly payments with a new fixed rate loan. If you are renting, give your loved ones a new house for Christmas even if your credit is not perfect, we have the most aggressive loan programs in the industry. Often times we can get you qualified when no other company can.

Fill out our application and let us go to work for YOU! It only takes minutes and at absolutely no risk. Click HERE for more information.

In the event you are set and everything is as it should be, past this information on to a family member, friend or associate who would benefit from our program.

Have an awesome Halloween,

Y.
New Reply
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Creative Financing, Problem Credit OK!
11/1/2006 9:52:55 AM
hello Yvonne....thanks for the update...Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!