Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
You're Hired! LOL
10/29/2006 1:39:54 PM
Hello my dear friends :-)

Today I had to spend some time cleaning up my inbox; can you imagine what I've got there after a few days of barely entereing online?!

I wanted to post you something interesting for Haloween! ... but look what I found!

... and do you know what I liked best about this?! Looks my English is improving as I found this one comic :-) I could see the joke, and more... even the mistakes LOL

Deer Sir,

I waunt to apply for the secritary job what I saw in the paper. I can Type real quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person,  Pepole really seam to respond to me well.

I�m lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it musent be to complicaited.

I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety  My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,

I can start imeditely.  Thank you in advanse fore yore anser.

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,

Peggy May Starlings

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me taken at my last jobb.

Employer's response:......

Dear Peggy May,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check

You're hired.

As who knows I might not have the time to be here for Haloween than I wish you all

With lots of friendship,

Anamaria

+0
Re: You're Hired! LOL
10/29/2006 1:52:36 PM

Hello Anamaria

It seems to me that the person who hired this girl wasn't taking into consideration all of the extra expense involved with taking on this new employee. I would think that it would be quite expensive planting trees all around the office to help her keep her balance. On the bright side though. If she ever does fall down, at least she doesn't have to worry about her face hitting the floor.

Thanks for the humo Anamaria

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively

The following link will take you to a program that I gave up on once but, I am now involved with again. Simply because a few friends of mine believe so whole heartedly in this program that they actually kept me in it for several months.

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2006 2:12:00 PM
Hello Bill,

Nice to see you! I very much like your reply; I'm still laughting!
I magined her without the tree.... LOL

What about hireing for her a powerful bodyguard?!

For exemple this one:

I think he has the power to help her up :-)

Anamaria LOL

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2006 2:27:35 PM
Anamaria and Bill,

I don't know which of you is worse - you Anamaria for starting the joke or you Bill for topping it.

Thanks for the laugh

Love
Jenny

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2006 2:30:08 PM
Hi Jenny,

I think it would be a pitty not anding the day with a good laught and without starting the week in a good mood! LOL

Thank you for coming and I'm glad you had a nice LOL

Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!