Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Boo! LOL!
10/27/2006 3:36:21 AM
Hi everyone, I'm not a big supporter of hallowe'en, but this is just in time and too funny to let go.... Once upon a time Dracula decided to carry out some sort of a competition to see which was the finest bat to stand on his side. So, all the bats were honoured to take part. The rules were simple. Whichever bat drank the most blood would be the winner. So the first bat goes and comes back after 10 minutes. Her mouth was full of blood. Dracula says: "Congratulations, how did you do that?" The bat said: "Do you see that tower? Behind it there is a house. I went in and sucked the blood of all the family". "Very good" said Dracula. The second bat goes and comes back after 5 minutes with all her face covered in blood. Dracula says in astonishment, "How did you do that?" The bat replies, "Do you see that tower? Behind it there is a school. I went in and drunk the blood of all the children". "Impressive" said Dracula. Now the third bat goes and comes back after three minutes literally covered in blood from top to toe. Dracula is stunned. "How on earth did you do that????" he asks. And the bat replies. "Do you see this tower?" Dracula replies with a yes. And the bat says "Well, I didn't!" -------------------------- Ewwwwwwwww!!! Have an awesome day! God bless, Dave
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Boo! LOL!
10/27/2006 6:31:29 AM

LOL!
Thanks for the chuckle Dave.
Great way to start the day.

Have a great weekend,
Angela

Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
Mike Eldred

237 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/27/2006 9:53:19 AM

hello Dave  That was a messy one; lol.  ya know I haven't seen many of those little critters in the passed couple years..  But the other day one bounced off my van windshield......  

happy trick or treat-- what evr one you do;

The total time working out ways your time with family.
+0
10/27/2006 11:02:30 AM

Cute!  Poor 3rd bat!

It's a good thing that the coven of bats who habitually roost in the rafters of my car port are Mexican Freetails and not Vampire bats!  A coven is a small group of bats, in this case 5 or 7.  I don't know how many need to be present before it's a swarm of bats.  A coven is also a more closely knit group, usually sisters and other related females.  Sometimes bachelor groups form, but in Mexican Freetails, that's less common than the all-girl clubs.

Have a great day!

Kate

Kate McCrea Black Cat Originals Will Bring Your Fashion Vision To Life! http://www.blackcatoriginals.com
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/27/2006 11:23:47 AM
David Cottrell,

That is a very silly joke!  (But it did make me laugh out loud)

Love
Jenny

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!