Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
MORE PRAYER REQUESTS: MIKE AND SHIRLEY, LUELLA AND OUR FRIEND
10/23/2006 4:09:06 PM

HI Everyone,
Please be in prayer for Mike and Shirley as they travel to Nashville and for Luella as she goes to meet them. Also pray for a man named George today who just had hip surgery. Keep the requests coming in!
Thanks,
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: MORE PRAYER REQUESTS: MIKE AND SHIRLEY, LUELLA AND OUR FRIEND
10/23/2006 4:16:14 PM
Sure Carla, Shirley n Mike, Luella too are good friends, and I will be praying for God to watch over them, and also the gentleman named George..pray for God's grace to see him thru this painful ordeal of his. you stay blessed to dear friend Pauline ( u can call me Paula too u know !!!)
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/23/2006 6:18:11 PM

Carla,

My prayers are with Mike and Shirley, I pray that everything they wish and more will be their experience. I pray too for George, not only in this time of discomfort and expectation but that the result gives him back a pain free and improved life.

I have never done this before but please add me to your prayers.

In the last week or so I have developed an allergic or stress related problem which is causing me distress and discomfort. I have developed a really serious itching from head to toe.

I don't know where will itch next but as the day progresses it gets worse. I am literally tearing myself to shreds.

I frequently assist others with therapy for similar matters but am now having to tell myself that I can control this and that my body does not need to react this way. I am using NLP methods and praying but I know that your combined prayers will be so much more powerful, if it is The Lord 's will.

Thank you.

Roger

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/24/2006 12:36:07 AM
Dear Carla, I want to request prayer for a medical camp outreach scheduled for end of this month...our main objective is evangelism...but first God must bless us with all the details required for a medical camp. Pray for HIm to Guide us to help heal their bodies and in the process give them the ultimate medicine to heal their broken souls !!! Prayerfully yours Pauline R
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/24/2006 12:37:34 AM
Roger, read your post, will be praying for you dear friend, and believing God for a miracle !!! your friend in Christ Paulne R
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!