Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: Friendly FYI
10/22/2006 5:49:55 PM

Hey Mike,

Thank you for stopping by....any inclink your going to want to post as a seller at the auction please register now during our promo so you remain free to list your goods . To register as a buyer will always remain free and no fees on bidding or buying . Also so its noted JOELEEs Wholesale Items offered at our store will not be listed in our auction sites . We will only list Items not listed in our storefront . Enjoy your evening  :-) Lee 

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
10/22/2006 5:59:10 PM

Hi Lisa,

The Pleasure is all mine ,How ever I currently do not offer such a biz but I do wish you the best in success to find one that fits your dreams ,If I can be of any help in your efforts please  let me know . Have a great sunday evening :-) Lee

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/23/2006 3:34:40 AM
Hello Lee, April and friends.

Thank you for the invitation to your forums. I am sure we will make  agood friends team here as we know each other form other places too.

WarmRegards
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
10/23/2006 1:40:31 PM

Hey GEO ,

Always a pleasure to be visited by such a respected POSS  and adland family friend  :-) Yes your correct adland family has will always make a great team Glad you stop in and very good news in email today on POSS :-) its awesome so glad the programs will continue to grow . See you around my friend Gods Speed :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!