Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
MIRACLE UPDATE 10/21~GREAT NEW'S!!
10/22/2006 11:25:32 AM

This Just in!!!! Latest Update October 21 2006

Hello Team,

We know you are all waiting patiently for confirmation that we are on track with the schedule Thomas provided.

We have had further communication from Thomas today and he has advised everything is progressing well and on schedule.

Tomorrow evening at 9PM EST the Matrix view showing ONLY those teammates in PAID status will we available. Some may see their view before as the load of the PAID members transfer into the new database and complete.

Keep the Schedule Thomas provided to the Team close at hand so you can continue to follow our progress and we will continue to provide you with additional updates over the course of the next few days and on into Official Launch of November 1, 2006.

Hot Topic

There has been much discussion about the Speed Matrix and how it loads. On the Thursday conference call you were advised that we have reviewed the recordings explaining the Speed Matrix and prior to discussing it further we would get clarification. This is what Thomas has advised on how the Speed Matrix loads.

Originally the Speed Matrix was loaded by Time Date and continued on that path until we had filled four (4) rows. The he allowed the Speed Matrix to be a personal build, follow your sponsor from the Miracle Matrix until there are four (4) rows under the sponsor(s) then it reverts back to a team build with the Miracle Matrix filtering up to fill in and holes. So filtering straight up and left to right.

Second Hot Topic

The Speed Matrix View will be available AFTER the paid and unpaid members are back in the new data base. At this time you will be able to view the Miracle Matrix, Speed Matrix and the Hyper Matrix feeding into the Speed Matrix.

This is great news folks. For those that have sent in Help Desk Tickets concerning payments and verification these concerns will be completed prior to the Official Launch November 1, 2006 .

Have a great weekend team and we will continue to provide updates on our progress.

Thomas Thompson
CEO OPFM

If your not in, You don't win!!! I will pay your way!!! 

http://www.ourpowerforcedmatrix.com/enrollmentspecial.php?uid=72351

http://snipurl.com/1014n 

+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: MIRACLE UPDATE 10/21~GREAT NEW'S!!
10/22/2006 11:32:59 AM

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for the passing on this information, sounds great!  I would like to post your post in my forum thread if that is ok. 

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
10/22/2006 11:53:36 AM

Thank you for keeping us informed. I am awaiting this date(Nov. 1) to finally see what we have accomplished as a team. Great work everyone and keep your fingers crossed. See you in Hawaii!!!

+0
Ted
Ted Kusie

552 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/22/2006 11:54:10 AM

Fantastic news Sharon!

On the topic of advertising, I have recently discovered & tested a unique promotion tool.  It's working VERY well for me.  You can email your text or html ad to millions, once every six hours. The response has been absolutely amazing.  This is NOT a safelist or FFA site!

Check it out now: 

God Bless Your Success! Ted Kusie Your Adland Friend Winnipeg, Canada Here is Your Money!
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2006 2:46:42 PM
Hoooorrrraaaahhhh ! Thank you Sharon for the GREAT update! And Yes we are all willing to PAY IT FORWARD ! Linda
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!