Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
this is NOT an ad - review of RealMoneySystems.com
10/22/2006 12:38:35 AM

Before I start this is not an ad for RMS if you are in a hurry skip down to my conclusions.

Realmoneysystems looks like a great opportunity to make some real cash. The offer of having to pay a refundable deposit of $50 to try the system for 8 weeks is really enticing.

The website has a stack of information on it teling you how they are going to help you make upto $1000 a day. They also tell you that what you make will be proportional to the effort you put in and that you are going to have to work for it. So full marks for honesty on that point. they tell you it is up to you what you do with their information but for as little as 10 minutes a day you can start making an income but if you are going for the brass ring  you will have to put more time in. again  10 out of 10 for honesty. They also say  in small print right at the bottom of the page you should allow a $50 a month minimum advertising budget to get the best results. I will give the 5 out of 10 because the have hidden it away at the bottom of the page and in small print, and you will need fortitude to read ALL of what is on the page.

They tell you how places are limited so you need to get in now before they stop signups.  They also say they will tell you how to fast track to start earning the $1000 dollars a day for a supplemental payment of $67.

There is for those that do not read closely mention of the value of the program being $4300 but they indicate that by following their instructions you will make that in the first week or so easily. And also who knows you may be one of the lucky ones that will be selected to get in and only ever pay the $50 and never be billed ever again. 

So I I paid my $50 and low and behold I am one of the lucky ones that has been selected to be given life time access and will not have to pay the $4300 after 8 weeks if I want to keep going. I am so happy as I never win anything. 

Once you sign up and get inside the members area they put untold emphasis on  saying you must follow their instructions implicitly. They tell you you must trust them and follow the steps as laid out. Even if they do seem a little silly you must trust them.  Ok we will assume they know what they are talking about so why not trust them.

So we move on to the setup instructions. here you are told if you dont have one go get a clickbank account. Another sound piece of advice.

Then you come to what they call program 1

Then they say at each of the following steps "You don't HAVE to do this but we strongly recommend  you to if you want the results.

At each step you are given a link to click on and told exactly what to do when you get to the site in the link. Sign up for an account and buy the ad package they recommend. This is accompanied by them saying you don't have to buy this particular package but if you don't you wont get the best results.

And so it goes on. 

It boils down to being a program designed to get you to spend money at their pre selected advertising sites using their affiliate links to these programs to advertise RMS.
They will make a killing just on the amount of advertising purchased through their affiliate links.  

On the outside before you sign up they imply  they will help you find the products. On the inside they say do research on click bank to find the products.
They say they have plans that use free methods available but you will have to put extra work in to make these plans work. This is true however the 2 free plans are  Flyer posting / mailbox stuffing. and Tell your friends, work colleagues, etc.

They claim that membership is limited  yet they tell you that the way to make recurring income for years to come is by constantly promoting their program.
This is a major contradiction is it not?

My conclusions. The information they are supplying  is NOT worth the $50. and it is clear to me that no one will ever have to pay the $4300 simply because they would wise up long before. The minimum $50 a month budget for advertising  if you follow their instructions in plan one alone would not cover one week never mind a month you would need a minimum of $200 and then some just to do the initial phase of plan 1

Any one promoting RealMoneySystems should expect a flood of refund requests.

My offer Send me $1.00 and I will give you the same advertising places to use and send you  $1.00 refund. And you wont have to use my referral links either. because I will give you the generic links.

Disclaimer

The above content is my honest opinion and should be taken as such. Everyone should do their own due diligence when looking for reseller products.

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: this is NOT an ad - review of RealMoneySystems.com
10/22/2006 2:16:45 AM
ths is excelent my friend. i hope people read and learn.
+0
10/22/2006 3:01:18 AM
Yes Bj, Due diligence. Thank you for taking the time to investigate RMS and to share your findings in this forum. Very helpful information and I appreciate it greatly, my friend. Lotsa Luv, Crystal
Advertise and Promote For Free at the MOS Business Network http://myouterspace.ning.com
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2006 12:06:49 PM
hello Bill...very well  stated...it is boring reading about this amazing or that amazing ...there is not fast or easy way to make money on the internet...Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2006 7:57:51 PM
Thanks for sharing Bill. Wishing you the best of networking.
Have a great evening
Kathy C
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!