Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
LaChelle Farmer

70 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Guess What
10/18/2006 1:26:42 PM

Did you know that everyone on the internet has a business?

The reason I say this is because everyone you talk to on the internetwill tell you about their business but it's what their are not saying abouttheir internet business that it just might not work. for them or anyone so they let you beleive that they are making all kinds of money so that when you try their business and it don't work for you  like it does everyone else. and you don't want it anymore so they try something else to get you to stay and like everyone else you do and then you ask yourself why did I stay?

Well I am here to tell you that not all business tell the truth sometimes they lie not all of the time. Some people think I ask a lot of questions and I think  if  i am going to spend my hard earned money I have the right to know what I want and when I want. And you should fell the same way. Don't ever let anyone tell you that you think with your gut That's just not true the truth is you really don't have the money to buy so you make up some kind of excess to the person when the plain truth will do. I don't  make up any excess anymore but I am not nasty about it either. Yes I ask to look at your sites but I never said I would Sign up only to a very few I have said I would sign up  and I did except one I haven't signed up yet but I am still thinking about it.

Just because you don't show someone your website dosen't mean you don't have one. It only means that either you don't want one or maybe you don't see a reason to spend that extra fee. That's how I feel That extra fee could be used somewhere else until I feel I need a website ,at this point I don't so theirfore  you will have to trust me in what I have to say and that's  that. I didn't say trust everyone.

+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Guess What
10/28/2006 8:25:28 PM

YOUR POST IS SO TRUE, IT'S HARD TO MAKE IT ON THE NET. IT TAKES TIME, LOTS OF TIME. YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR NAME OUT I FROUNT OF PEOPLE. BE KNOW, BE LIKED, BETRUSTED. WORK, ADVERTISE ALL YOU CAN AFFORD.

DON RICH

YOUR POOR BUT HONEST FRIEND 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!