Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
how about a certified master herbalist ?
10/16/2006 12:54:45 AM

Hi Venerina,

I am a certified master herbalist. I do not work the field as my business. I have 35 years experience in using herbs. I do consultations and make suggestions. Where I live in order to work it as a business I would have to get an acupuncture license and I have not found time to do so yet. It is on my list of things to do. I also use EFT and have both basic and advance completion certificates. Let me know it that will fit into this forum. I would enjoy meeting other that use thse modules of healing along with those already addressed.

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Re: how about a certified master herbalist ?
10/16/2006 1:41:39 AM

Hello Geketa:

I am fully in support of all forms of Natural Healing with Herbal medicines, & all the healing therapies that are available. I have tried quite a few myself. To me, our bodies are our greatest healers.

I begin tomorrow with a friend offering chair massage to a Senior's residence. I will be doing Healing Touch and she offers a variation of Thai & accupressure. The rewards here are so amazing, especially when you see the smile in their eyes and how their faces light up.

The future in the field of Health is all about prevention and self-care, so being able to provide these services is important and will be more in demand as more babyboomers reach their senior years.

All the best.

Elaine De Rosier

+0
Dave Fergusson

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/17/2006 5:22:47 AM

Hi Everyone,

Maybe you would like to join me at a new site called www.thehealingsage.com It is for "discerning healing professionals & enthusiasts" 

Our membership is growing at a fast pace, but many of the members are 'new age' spiritual healers & reiki practitioners.   We as herbalists hope to balance the numbers a little so please take a look.

Downunderdave

HEALTH IS WEALTH! Our motto! Without true health, motivation & potential to gain wealth is hindered. In this disabled state we do not have the capacity & energy to reach our goals & realise our dreams. Drinking Mangosteen juice can open those doors!
+0
Dave Fergusson

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/17/2006 5:30:23 AM

Sorry everyone, Its  www.healingsage.com

cheers   Downunderdave    HEALTH IS WEALTH !

HEALTH IS WEALTH! Our motto! Without true health, motivation & potential to gain wealth is hindered. In this disabled state we do not have the capacity & energy to reach our goals & realise our dreams. Drinking Mangosteen juice can open those doors!
+0
Kathy Mccarthy

35 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/11/2006 2:07:02 PM
Hi, Geketa where does one go to learn or to get formal training to be an herblist? -Kathy
www.jkmccarthy.unfranchise.com take a free nutri physical online today! www.worldhealth.org www.Bubonik.com/plague/oliver1(prelaunch, profit,now! never seen before!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!