Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: CHRISTMAS BAZAAR-ADLANDPRO STYLE
10/15/2006 4:00:46 PM
Jenny, What a beautiful array of items for Christmas. I know you have been busy building up your supply and getting ready for the big rush of orders. I am happy to serve as your shipping partner here in the USA, assuring that all packages are delivered on time and at a low rate for shipping cost.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2006 4:02:27 PM
Hi Linda, Nice selection of items to choose from. Thanks for stopping by.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2006 4:07:20 PM
Jeannice, Long time since I have talked to you and you buddy. Thanks for coming by and giving such great suggestions.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2006 4:09:50 PM
Barb, Way to go, many great suggestions.
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2006 10:28:11 PM

Hi Mary,

Thank you for the invite to this forum.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

I would like to show you some of the cute Formal Wear that we have at Debs-Kids.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics   myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

If you are looking for that special outfit for your child's Holiday needs, we have what you are looking for here at Debs-Kids.

And remember Debs-Kids is the place "Where Money Grows Like Kids"                                                               

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics                                                                         myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics                                               myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Just visit www.debs-kids.com    myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

We have everything to make your Holiday easy without all the cost.

Thank you so much, Mary.

Your Good Friend

Deborah myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!