Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Nailed!
10/14/2006 4:32:33 AM
Greetings, dear friends! Who says there are no good clean jokes left? A rabbit walks into a grocery store on Wednesday and asks if they have any carrots for sale. The grocer tells him, "No, we will get some in on Monday." The rabbit thanks him and walks out. On Thursday, the same rabbit walks in and asks the grocer if he has any carrots. The grocer says "I told you yesterday, and I'll tell you today: We don't get any carrots in until MONDAY!" The rabbit thanks him and leaves. On Friday the same rabbit walks in and asks the grocer if he has any carrots. The grocer screams at him: "LOOK! I told you yesterday, I told you the day before yesterday, and I'll tell you today, WE DON'T GET ANY CARROTS IN UNTIL MONDAY!! If you come in here again asking for carrots BEFORE Monday, I'll nail you ears to my counter!" The rabbit thanks him and leaves. On Saturday, the same rabbit walks in and asks the grocer: "Do you have any nails?" The grocer says, "No." The rabbit says: "Good! Do you have any carrots?" God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!