Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Muriel Holladay

190 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
"Foods" That We Eat
10/14/2006 12:27:50 AM

Many of the foods we eat today are so over refined that vitamins and minerals have to be added back in before they can be sold to the consumer.  These are bad but even worse are the "foods" that are mad made.

I will name just three for now:
      - Margarine - did you know that margarine is just one step away from being a plastic?  For years we have been told how bad butter is for us, and we should watch the fats that we consume, but how often have you heard that margarine is far, far worse.

- Canola Oil - Did you know that it is from canola that the highly poisonous mustard gas is produced?  Canola is a GMO and is banned in some countries? 

- Aspartame - This is one of the most toxic substances we put in our bodies today and it is found in practically all low calorie or light foods?  It is artificial and the results of many scientific lab tests are kept from us.

There are so very many more chemicals that we are eating every day and the big companies that produce them are able to keep the facts hidden from us.  This is the reason that we have so much cancer, MS, asthma, bronchitis, parkinson's disease, alzheimers etc., etc.

Do your research and learn the truth that is being covered up all in the name of greed.

+0
Angie Potts

173 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: "Foods" That We Eat
10/14/2006 10:47:20 AM
Thank you for your post on my forum Muriel. If you read labels, aspartame is found in some over the counter cold and cough medicines also. I have to admit that I did not know about the Canola Oil. Learn something new every day. Have a great day, Angie www.dahodreams.fourpointwellness.com www.dahodreams.fourpointmoms.com www.dahodreams.fourpointconsultants.com
Angie P www.dahodreams.fourpointmoms.com www.dahodreams.fourpointwellness.com www.dahodreams.fourpointconsultants.com www.pureworksdistributors.com/angelapotts
+0
Muriel Holladay

190 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: "Foods" That We Eat
10/14/2006 11:51:43 AM
Yes Angie and that is only a very small sampling of "foods" that we should be aware of.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!