Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Mccarthy

35 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Advanced Formula Friction Free (3000)
10/11/2006 8:30:31 PM

This engine treatment is so amazing alone this year increased my gas mileage by 40mp tankful, not to mention what it has done for my almost 10year old car.it not only increases gas milage, prevents dry starts reduces oil consumption,reduces exhaust emissions, my car is so quiet, my husband said to me start the car, i said its already on! Friction Free 3000is marketed exclusitively for Market America.-K

www.jkmccarthy.unfranchise.com

www.jkmccarthy.unfranchise.com take a free nutri physical online today! www.worldhealth.org www.Bubonik.com/plague/oliver1(prelaunch, profit,now! never seen before!
+0
Kathy Mccarthy

35 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Advanced Formula Friction Free (3000)
11/15/2006 6:10:20 PM
here's a short story a friend of Ma, drove across our country from california to massachusetts, in her 69 mustang coop, when she got there her mechinic did an oil change he was so suprised to see how she could of made it on 1 bottle of friction free, that all that was in the engine! This is a true and tryed story, today she sells friction free. the makers of mercededs benz invented this product,I have never seen anything like it, ask for a video and more info, or get your bottle on my web site in automotive.today!-jk
www.jkmccarthy.unfranchise.com take a free nutri physical online today! www.worldhealth.org www.Bubonik.com/plague/oliver1(prelaunch, profit,now! never seen before!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!