Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
The Only Internet Marketing Tool more powerful than email...
10/9/2006 3:00:22 AM
Greetings everyone. By now, many of you have seen the following message from many members and others in the online world. It is a copy of an email being used to market the newest marketing phenomenon in Internet Marketing, DesktopLightning. What is quite astonishing is that it's all true! In fact, it reads just like I'd written it, myself, because it simply applies, word for word, to my own personal experience: Last week I witnessed a viral marketing website erupt in growth faster than I'd ever thought was even possible. I was personally invited to check it out myself recently, and I can say with confidence that I don't think there's been a better Internet Marketing website released in years. The combination of remarkably powerful viral growth and a breakthrough new type of direct-to-desktop advertising almost makes using this site unfair to your competition. Check it out here... http://www.DesktopLightning.com/default I haven't explained the details of how it works in this email, since when you visit their site you'll see that they did such a good job of it. Here are some actual emails they received from people while they were testing their site: "I haven't ever seen a system build a downline so fast. I joined your program just to try something new. Four days later I had a downline of 43 people. This is unbelievable." ~ Harry Joseph "I invited just a handful of people only a few days ago and I already have 48 members on 5 levels below me. I am going to keep promoting this, but I see it has a life of it's own now. I couldn't stop my network from expanding if I wanted to!" ~ David Parton "I only sent a handful of invitations to members of my upline, as my own test, and they ALL joined me!" ~ Deb McCauley "All I can is wow! I have just starting using DesktopLightning, but I was astounded at how quickly and effortlessly my list grew. I just let a handful of friends know about it, and my list quickly started growing by itself, with new members added everyday." ~ Simon Ussher "This website is so viral - I received over 100 sign-ups and my network is already 5 levels deep in less than 48 hours." ~ Rene Keiser "Wow! Desktoplightning sure is well named. My list took off like a Nascar Race Car! People are lining up at the starting grid!" ~ Mark McGimpsey Note that I know some of these people and actually work with them! They are real people telling it like it actually is, and I have SEEN it in action (just ask my sponsor - another Adlandpro member!) Definitely take a look at this site. I'm sure you'll be absolutely blown away by the results you get. I'm still a bit flabbergasted by the sheer power of it all: http://www.DesktopLightning.com/default God bless, Dave
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The Only Internet Marketing Tool more powerful than email...
10/9/2006 5:29:31 PM
Hi, Dave, I was so convinced about Desktop Lightning that I actually scrounged the money to upgrade immediately. I sent out over 700 private invitations (I sent none to Adland friends because I had already seen too many forum ads being posted generally rather than the personal invites they were supposed to be). Once again I have proved that, when it comes to marketing, I am the kiss of death - not a single sign up! 47 people did down-load a free gift I sent with 50% 0f my mailings - and I must thank my medics for their enthusiasm in promoting this for me by posting the pro-forma emails. Obviously, with no down line to mail to there is no point in remaining a member, but I think all of you who have successfully promoted this programme owe me a vote of thanks for being the pillock who couldn't make it work - after all, it could have been one of you instead! All the best
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/9/2006 11:57:25 PM
Grabbed this early, thanks Dave.
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/10/2006 12:34:43 AM
hello Dave...thanks for the invite and thanks for  the information....Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/10/2006 5:11:55 AM
Hi Art, Don't give up, my friend. I have had much success already, and would be happy to help you with yours. Remember that the whole point is not to sponsor the world, but only the few. Those 47 people who downloaded your free gift are people you should DEFINITELY send another invitation to! Use one of the emails that are in the Desktop Lightning Build your Network section. Also, PM me here on Adlandpro and we'll see what we can come up with. So far, I've mainly used the Build your Network section in Desktop Lightning, and emails from Desktop Lightning. They are quite good. Incidently, and unfortunately, 700 EMAILS is a small number these days, unless all those people are definitely receiving mail from you. Most mail programs tend to dump a LOT of mail into intended recipient's spam folders. That's the main reason for all the excitement about Desktop Lightning. It is a way to build your list AND be guaranteed that your mail will get through. The fact that at least 47 people opened your email is a GREAT stat, and the fact is, most people don't follow through on the first message. When you get that many opens, it's a STRONG sign that you should send out another message. Persistence pays off. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!