Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Greatest Vitamin In The World !!!!!
10/8/2006 9:40:14 PM
Are you concern about your Health and Well-Being??? What about the vitamins you take? You might be surprised about the vitamins you are currently taking. Please for your health and well being take a moment to check out this website: www.jonesvitamin.com and learn how to take better care of your body. I promise you won't regret the time you take to see this information.
Frank L. Jones III
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Greatest Vitamin In The World !!!!!
10/9/2006 2:10:15 AM
hello Frank...what is the link url....Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Jack Sunshine

5397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
DO ME A FAVOR AND CHECK THIS OUT
10/9/2006 7:34:03 PM

Want a GUARANTEED Paycheck?

You’ve just discovered the most POWERFUL system ever created, which is helping average people generate unlimited income from home! The HOTTEST opportunity in America!

NO SELLING…NO COLD CALLING…NO MEETINGS…FREE SAMPLE PRODUCT!

1. You get paid to "give away" a FREE bottle of product.
2. Your 3x4 MATRIX FILLS UP FAST!
3. You Earn up to $25,000 Monthly without Sponsoring Anyone!
That’s right! We’ve developed a simple, low cost marketing system for people who want to make money but do not like to personally sell or recruit others. We have removed all of the negatives of MLM. No phone calls to make and no begging friends to join. Our system does everything for you. With only 81 people on your 4th level, you can earn over $100,000 monthly!
Listen to our recorded 24/7-Hotline at: (212) 990-7334
Here’s what our system will do for you:
· We mail prospecting letters for you! (Over 50,000 letters mailed monthly to help build your downline in the 3x4 spillover matrix!)
· We take all your prospects calls and sign them up for you!
· Our 3x4-forced matrix promotes teamwork! Join now for the highest position!
GET YOUR FREE BOTTLE TODAY! AcaiPlus is the ONLY liquid nutritional with: Acai Berry, Mangosteen, Goji, plus over 100 ingredients! You pay only $7 shipping!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
q YES! Send my FREE Bottle for only $7 Shipping & Handling. I agree to scheduled delivery of at least 1 bottle monthly to qualify for all commissions after the free bottle trial and can cancel anytime. I understand you will use my first initial and last name for my website, and my zip code as my temporary pass code.
Name______________________________________________________Phone_________________________
Address__________________________________________________________________________________
City______________________________________________State_____________Zip____________________
Your Social Security or FED ID# ______________________________ Used only for company 1099 tax filing.
My email address is: __________________________________@____________________________________
q Please have Tri Unity International charge the above shipping charge to my credit or debit card below, or…. q I’m enclosing a Voided, Blank Check for a direct debit from my checking to cover the $7 shipping/handling.
Card #__________________________________Exp.________ CV-V Code______ Signature_____________

Mail  to: JACK SUNSHINE

3308 NE 169TH ST.
N. MIAMI, FL 33160.
PHONE 305-333-8929
GRAB A TOP POSITION, ORDER ONLINE @
www.acaiplus.com/sunshinefree

Sunshine Jewelry www.sunshinejewelry.com Trivita http://www.trivita.com/13941842
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!