Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jack Sunshine

5397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
I FOUND THE BEST PRODUCT AND COMPANY
10/8/2006 9:03:36 PM
HelloMy Friend,
I haveto share this with you, if I didn't, you would call me on it later.
I found a Company that is willing to pay us a Six Figure Income for simplyGiving Away Their Product!  The product is the ONLY liquid Nutritional Productthat contains the Acai Berry, Mangosteen Fruit, Goji Berry, Plus, Over 100powerful nutritional ingredients.  It's based on Science and history andit tastes Great!
Want tomake money and start your own business?  You can get a FREE BOTTLE todayby going to my website:  
www.acaiplus.com/sunshinefree
The company is in Pre-Launch with a True 3 X 4 Nation Wide Force FilledMatrix where you can earn OVER $25,000 a month Without Sponsoring Anyone!
NoSponsoring required to earn Over $25,000 a month!  
Plus, they have:
>> A contract with Google that produces company & product specificpre-qualified leads.
>> Corporate website offers FREE BOTTLES to all your prospects, friends& family who may be   interested in a Home Business.
>> Custom Autoresponder system does presentations for you 24/7 offeringFREE BOTTLES.
>> Automatic Matching Bonuses for Everyone on your 4th level.  Up to81 Monthly Checks!
Remember, I told you first.  Please go to my website and try a FREE BOTTLEof this incredible product today!
www.acaiplus.com/sunshinefree
Have an Awesome Day!
JackSunshine

Sunshine Jewelry www.sunshinejewelry.com Trivita http://www.trivita.com/13941842
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!