Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
New to - How and Why
10/7/2006 2:48:22 PM
Intro:
Just killing time as I'm  chilling out here. You'll see my in the Automotive forum along with Tim and Craig. My soap box pet peeve is people who have their head in the sand about using synthetics in their cars etc. and can't figure out how and why  they stay ignorant on the subject.
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: New to - How and Why
10/30/2006 5:21:43 PM
I am ignorant about using synthetics in cars. Is it good or bad? As I like to guess I put my money on Synthetic as the winner.. :) I stay ignorant until I get the answer because I really don't care that much about cars. Still thinking about getting myself a license to drive. :)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/30/2006 8:50:44 PM
Roger:
I get it, maybe you live where neither cars, D.L. nor synthetics are  part of your life.
If that is true then I hope that your taxi or bus driver know about them.
If you don't need any of these either, then at least  where a helmet while on your H.D.
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/31/2006 2:05:40 AM
Hi Rudy, I'm just a passenger. :) What was the correct answer? H.D?
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
11/28/2006 7:16:58 PM
I would think that it doesn't matter that much. A car isn't made out of natural things anyway is it? I've seen people use coka cola in their cars when they didn't have the money to buy oil. It gets you by temporarily and doesnt' hurt anything as long as you don't do it all the time. I would think anything that lubricates metal would be ok.

Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!