Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hardin Monie'

431 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
A Letter From A Dead
10/6/2006 2:18:47 PM
This is an article written by a dead man after he realise he was dead. It was written to all those who are still alive to themselves. If you want to be delivered from you, read on. If you want to be mortified instead of edified, read on. If you think the way up is down, read on. For all those who are still hiding themselves from themselves, less at the sight of themselves they sickned themselves. I urge you to change your name to Mr./Mrs. Pride and your address to 123 Destruction Ave. Going Nowhere,? 00000 Have you ever seen a dead man angry? Have you ever heard a dead man complain? Have you ever heard a dead man say, "I can't do this?" Have you ever seen a dead man put himself first? ***************************************** Are you more concern about yourself than others? Then you haven't died yet. Are you more concern about making money than making friends? Then you haven't died yet. Are you more concern about getting what you want then helping others get what they want? Then you haven't died yet. Do you get angry when your dowline don't produce or order for the month? Then you haven't died yet. Are you spending more time on your MLM than your FAMILY? Then you haven't died yet. Are you offering a product than a solution? Then you haven't died yet. Are you working on being rich than being better? Then you haven't died yet. Is your favorite holiday your birthday? Then you haven't died yet. If you ask the mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all Will it repy Me, Myself, and I? Then you have'nt died yet. ***** I wrote this because I'm dead. You are reading this because maybe you are dying.***** I keep my friends rather they join my program or not. Because I'm dead to my feelings. I don't jump on every new hot deal that comes along. Because I'm dead to my impulses. I own things, but things don't own me. Because I'm dead to my possession. Put others first and myself last. Because I'm dead to pride. Except a seed fall into the ground and die, it abide alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. Have you died yet? To all who read this, may your ego rest in peace. Sincerely yours, Hardin A dead man
WE TEACH YOU HOW TO BUILD A 6-FIGURE RESIDUAL INCOME IN YOUR MLM Free PDF Download: Step-by-step cheatsheet to get free leads every day from social media ($27 value). http://insideout.sixfigurebizbuilder.com/
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A Letter From A Dead
10/10/2006 9:10:35 PM

Hello:

I honestly have no idea how I got to this post all I can say is someone or something much bigger than me brought me here. I recognize it as the Holy Spirit leading me to what I much needed to hear at this time. I thank you for posting this and I strive to be dead to self. I have learned there is no I in success it takes a team of willing committed friends to make one successful in life and in networking . No one that has ever made it can said I did it .. cause that would just be a lie.. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting this and me stumbling upon it . I needed to hear it.. for nothing is by accident when you walk by the spirit .. pray with me that my ego rest in peace, too.

Blessings,
Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/23/2006 11:21:37 PM

Hardin, when I first saw your post I thought it was a prank. I did not read it all the way thru and I apologize for that. I came back the other day and read the whole thing, and realized I made a mistake about you.

Thank you for sharing this. There is so much truth in it. I hope that I am not a dead man and that I am not dying from the sinful nature that most of us get ourselves into. God grant us the wisdom and the knowledge from the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ to not be dead, but to be dead to self, and give Him the glory!

+0
Hardin Monie'

431 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/28/2006 12:48:53 PM

Thanks for the comment. I am really striving to be closer to God. Lets all pray for another.

Hardin

WE TEACH YOU HOW TO BUILD A 6-FIGURE RESIDUAL INCOME IN YOUR MLM Free PDF Download: Step-by-step cheatsheet to get free leads every day from social media ($27 value). http://insideout.sixfigurebizbuilder.com/
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2006 1:29:52 PM

You got it Hardin, the bible says where two or more are gathered together in My Name, I will bless them! Please feel free to post on any of my other forum threads.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!