Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Anita Rivera

18 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
End of the year vacation specials!
10/5/2006 11:36:08 PM

Here are some fantastic vacation specials.

***$7,285.00 11/12/2006- 9 Night San Juan to Ft. Lauderdale Cruise- With neither schedules nor routines to hem you in, choosing what you want to do and when you want to do it are the most difficulty daily decisions you have to make.

*** $1,799.00 12/08/06- 14 Day Australia and New Zealand Cruise- Sublime beauty, history, and diversity await you on a Holland America Line cruise to Asia and the Pacific. Sail aboard our five-star ms Statendam as she cruises to the land "down under."  Sail past the Sydney Opera House and explore Brisbane before leaving Australia for the lush scenery of Papua New Guinea and the Philippines. End your exotic cruise of the South China Sea in Hong Kong, for ultimate shopping pleasure.

***$239.00 2/12/07 - 4-Night Bahamas Cruise from Miami- Enjoy the beautiful surroundings and tropical waters of the Bahamas as you take a Short Vacation at sea. Whether you hang with the stingrays in the waters of Blue Lagoon Island, kayak amidst the manatee or just lay in the warm Caribbean sun, this short vacation promises an unforgettable time.

*** $999.00 11/15/06- 10 Day Lisbon to Miami Cruise- With so many entertainment and enrichment options, there is never a shortage of things to do on an Oceania Cruises vacation. If you prefer to plan the day in advance you might take part in numerous schedule activities, such as wine tasting of rare vintage wines or stimulating lectures. If you'd rather create your own diversions, consider the ship your playground. No matter what you choose, you're sure to enjoy every moment you spend aboard our ships.

If you are interested in any of the above specials, or to find out what other specials we might have to offer please feel free to visit my website at http//:anitarivera.globaltravel.com Or if there is a particular vacation that you wish to plan please feel free to call my business @ 352-390-8374. I am looking forward to helping you with your vacation needs.

Anita Rivera
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!