Genderfemale
Member SinceSunday, August 07, 2005
Last ActivityTuesday, January 08, 2013
LocationDowney, California, United States United States
Place of Origin
Promote
About Me
About Me

My name is Carol Salisbury and that is my little Taffy, the Wonder Dog, with me in the picture! She is a "Wonder Dog" because... you got it... she's Wonderful!!!!
Currently we live in Southern California in the good old USA. She is one of the joys that the Lord has blessed me with in my life. She's a little camera shy which is why I'm holding her head to face the camera. I'm not really trying to strangle her ...

I found her in my local shelter after searching for my perfect match for over a year. It certainly was well worth the wait because she is perfect! Well, almost... but that's a different story! Be sure and check out "Taffy's Corner" & "Taffy's Friends" at our website http://youpayitforward.com. I'll put a link to your website on Taffy's Friends page for you too!

Welcome to my world of "Paying It Forward"! If you aren't sure what that means, I highly encourage you to rent the movie "Pay It Forward"... you'll be glad you did! It could change your perspective on life! Just put on your best smile, start thinking of others and you can change the world!

You can read the rest of our story at http://youpayitforward.com.
You'll find F-R-E-E Inspirational, Biz Tools & Fun Stuff on my Links Page.

Hugs, Slurps & Wags!
Carol & Taffy, the Wonder Dog!

PS:  For a "Woofin' Good Time", be sure to visit Taffy's Corner at http://youpayitforward.com 
Be Prepared to LOL!!!
My Interests
My Interests (25)
Comments (50)
Friends (1283)
Photos (0)
Groups (0)
Events (0)
Forums (39)
Ads (0)
Webpage

»Comments

Helen Gibbs - (8/13/2011 5:30:11 AM) : Hi Carol, Just dropped in to say Hello, I got a new computer so I can be back online after months of no computer. Hope this finds you well. I'm fine just happy to be back. Talk soon, Hugs, Blessings Always, Helen
Aaron Martirano - (12/2/2006 2:14:57 AM) : just for you for spredding such a good message
Pauline Raina - (10/17/2006 11:13:34 PM) : Carol, you amaze me, 35 yrs of internet marketing, WOW I sure could learn a thing or two from you dear friend. I luv Taffy too she shares this score with you !!! or maybe I'll give her +10 LOL Stay blessed dear Lady, you are special.
Loads of luv

Pauline R
Carol Salisbury - (10/17/2006 11:13:34 PM) : Thank you so much for the wonderful rating Pauline! Taffy says thank you too! She just loves beingin Adland... she's made so many friends here! I hope you had a chance to view own special web pages at my http://youpayitforward.com website!

Blessings to you and yours!
Carol & Taffy
Thomass Jaymess Erskine - (9/13/2006 10:16:59 PM) : You are a grand person my friend.
Love ya'
Thomass
Carol Salisbury - (9/13/2006 10:16:59 PM) : Hi Thomass!

Thank you for the kind words and great rating! We have something in common... my maiden name is Thomas with one 's'! And I have a brother named James... well, I guess that's kind of close to your middle name... :-)))

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs & Blessings to You!
Carol & Taffy (the Wonder Dog!)
Lynda Goolsby,DCFS - (6/7/2006 6:00:13 AM) : Carol Salisbury earned a 10+ because she is one of-a-kind.

A true friend and mentor. Our history is only about 2 years now, but I've got to say, that she has inriched my life in so many area's of my life. Her help and teaching's about the internet and increasing my income has been non-stop. I really "LOVE" this person and all she stands for. If I never meet another friend like her, then that's OK, for with her friendship I've been filled.

"Congratulation's Carol Salisbury"
You are trully, "One of Kind"
and "A true Blessing in my Life"

Keep-up all the Great work, you are Wonderfull to me!
Carol Salisbury - (6/7/2006 6:00:13 AM) : Hi Lynda!

Wow, what an awesome comment and rating you have given me. I apologize for not seeing this sooner... some of my Adland notifications don't reach me and I guess this was one of them!

You are such a sweet and wonderful person... I can only recommend to each and every person here in Adland to ask you to be their friend too... it will be to their benefit to get to know you.

God Bless You and Your Family, Lynda. You are truly a gal who walks her talk and I count you as one of my good friends in and outside of Adland!

Hugs & Blessings to You!
Carol & Taffy (of course!)
Lisa Westberry - (6/1/2006 10:02:10 PM) : Hello Carol,

Such a Big Heart and such a great dedicated Friend and Team mate. The Spotlight Gazette
Team.

Your efforts and work is sincerely appreciated.

Your very much Loved!! Your Causes and Business are Excellent.

Hugs!!!

Your Good Friend,
Carol Salisbury - (6/1/2006 10:02:10 PM) : Hi Lee!

Thank you so much for the great rating and the wonderful comments about my causes and business. I enjoy working with you and the Spotlight Gazette Team too! You are such a warm and caring person! What a gem you are here in Adland!

Hugs & Blessings,
Carol & Taffy

0/400

See all comments
facebook
Like us on Facebook!