Member SinceMonday, June 23, 2003
Last ActivitySunday, April 03, 2011
LocationLos Angeles, California, United States United States
Place of Origin
Promote
About Me
About Me
Hi There!

My name is Tanya, and I reside in Southern California. I have several hobbies which include crafting, beading, crochet, sewing (which I haven't done in a very long time), computers, and web page building. Above all of this is my devotion to my family. I have a wonderful husband of 30 years, and we have 2 beautiful daughters, 2 son-in-laws, and 3 grandsons.

Hubby and I enjoy getting out at least once a week to do some country line dancing. It provides a great opportunity for fun, socializing, and a bit of exercise. Our youngest daughter joins us, and is an excellent dancer!

My crafting web site, Tanya's Bead 'n Craft, has been a lot of fun and work to develop. Traffic has been steadily growing. Yeah!!

I look forward to making new friends and having an opportunity to learn from all of you, as well as share my knowledge with all of you. Although I am not interested in MLM's or any get rich quick schemes, I am interested in networking with others engaged in small craft businesses, and who do crafts privately.

Take a moment to poke around my site, and by all means, leave me some feedback. Both positive and constructive are welcome.

Best of success to all of you!

Tanya =)

Check out my Canon Rebel photo slideshow!

My Interests
My Interests (15)
Comments (36)
Friends (877)
Photos (0)
Groups (0)
Events (0)
Forums (86)
Ads (0)
Webpage

»Comments

Jack Sunshine - (2/21/2010 8:54:30 PM) : My Dear Friend, become a Sunshine Distributor and start you own at home jewelry business selling to, friends, neighbors and business associates.Also making parties at home, It's easy and it's fun to earn money as a Distributor. For Information CALL : 1-800-767-4469. ASK FOR.FOR A FREE CATALOG http://www.sunshinejewelry.com
Marilyn L Martin - (5/6/2007 3:02:10 AM) : HI Tanya,

I can not believe that I have not rated you before this! Anyway, I am giving you a rating of "10" because you deserve at least that much! Tanya is a very sweet and lovely lady. She has a heart of gold and a smile to die for. Tanya is an active member of the Community and always has a kind and positive thing to say. She is always willing to help someone out whenever they ask her, and is a great role model and inspiration for us all! Her love for her family and God is immeasurable, and to me that is an awesome attribute. I love her website and she is a very talented lady. Tanya is a definite asset to the AdlandPro community. I am proud to call her a friend.

God Bless You and Keep Up the Great Job!

Love, Marilyn
Tanya V. - (5/6/2007 3:02:10 AM) : Hi Marilyn! You are too kind. You are an inspiration and I am glad to have you as one of my friends. =)
Joe Downing - (4/3/2007 3:17:39 PM) : Hello Tanya,
You are a very talented lady. I enjoy your comments and well wishes to everyone. You light up Adland every time you post. Thank you for being my friend.
Joe Downing

SMILE, YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED
Tanya V. - (4/3/2007 3:17:39 PM) : Thanks for the tag Joe! Fun game of tag you have created. =)
Melissa Fulwider - (2/18/2007 8:37:01 AM) : An awesome contribution to the Adland community. Professional, follows through, and fun to talk to. We need more people like Tanya. Have a great day!
Tanya V. - (2/18/2007 8:37:01 AM) : Thanks for your kind words and feedback Melissa. I've enjoyed talking with you too!
Rev. Richard ONeill - (2/14/2007 12:54:14 PM) : I feel sorry for her , no compation or direction in her life
Tanya V. - (2/14/2007 12:54:14 PM) : Are you really a reverend? It is unethical and unprofessional to add people to a program without first getting their consent. You did that to at least 2 Adland members, of which one was me. Then you didn't remove me when nicely asked.

How sad for you that you felt you had to come here and give me a rating of 1 to get back at me. That's vindictive Reverend, and not very Biblical.

I hope you find a way to grow your business in a more ethical and Biblical manner.
Roger Ketcham - (12/28/2006 3:00:31 PM) : Pretty, nice smile

0/400

See all comments
facebook
Like us on Facebook!