Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Tina Ranieri

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I Hope you Dance!
9/30/2006 3:52:23 PM

I Hope You Dance!

By Bronze Manager David Daisey

The following is a condensed excerpt from Bronze Manager David Daisey’s main stage presentation at WIBC. Be sure to check out Dave’s suggestions for becoming your own sponsoring legend, printed after this article.

Watkins is a wonderful dance of life: The Watkins experience is filled with enthusiasm, joy, expectation, and unlimited possibilities. It is a remarkable and spirited dance.

David Daisey
Bronze Manager David Daisey Presents at WIBC

Much of what happens in our lives hinges on the choices we make. We can go to the dance and dance, or we can sit it out as a wallflower. In your Watkins life when you are given the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance. I hope you dance.

This morning, I would like to explore The Why of Sponsoring. I have no magic potion in a trial mark bottle that will produce large numbers of new Associates for your business. But I would like to share some insights that may serve to empower you and unleash your passion. Let’s recognize that everyone in this auditorium has the power to become a sponsoring superstar.

The most exciting way to dance your dance of life is to invite others to dance along with you. That is what sponsoring is all about. You are simply inviting others to the Watkins Dance of Life.

At this moment in North America there are literally millions of people who dream of a better life. They seek meaning and a sense of purpose for their lives. They genuinely want to enhance the well being of their family and loved ones. They desire to tap into the abundance of the world and gain financial independence. They desire to reach out and help others. Essentially, they want to dance their lives more fully. And Ladies and Gentlemen, they await your invitation to the Watkins dance.

But why should a person come to our dance? Simply stated: we offer the best independent home based business in North America. Now that is something to dance about.

Of course, your prospects do not know how great Watkins is. Your challenge in sponsoring is to demonstrate to your prospects the great value of Watkins. Show them how the business may provide supplemental and residual income and solve many of their financial problems. Emphasize that they can achieve financial independence while helping others. Share how our home based business may lessen some of the grinding issues that wear them down and make life difficult. Highlight the personal growth and fulfillment that is experienced by most people who enroll in our exemplary business system.

Help them discover that the Watkins business expression is the fairest, most equitable and moral business system they will ever experience. Show them how every Watkins Associate sits at the top of his or her independent distribution business. There is no ceiling on growth. There are no boundaries in terms of creativity. The system rewards everyone equal to his or her performance. Any person who works diligently and consistently will be rewarded in countless ways. Let’s dance!

Aside from the exemplary business system we also bring our Associates enthusiasm, friendship, encouragement, a renewed sense of self worth, self-confidence, and recognition.

Importantly, we provide our Associates with a sense of community—an understanding that they are part of a remarkable team. They find themselves surrounded by highly successful people who care about them. Competent and caring professionals guide, nurture, and cheer them on. They are provided with all of the intellectual, emotional, and technical support they need for success.

This magnificent system of training and duplication can literally impact millions of people. This is just another profound reason why Watkins is such a remarkable business expression! But the essential dynamic of this whole process is sponsoring.

Sponsor for our own business development

Each new Associate that we add to our team expands our personal business and enhances our potential for future growth. With each new Associate our stability as an independent business is strengthened. Each new Associate moves us closer to a “tipping point” where our business may take on a life of its own and experience exponential growth. The more we grow our individual business the more we secure our personal financial destiny. Sponsoring is the energy that drives that growth.

Do not look at sponsoring as simply a casual opportunity. It is not a hit-or-miss part of the business. It is the core energy of your business growth, development, and success. Sponsoring is a responsibility—it is an obligation—it is a downright requirement for anyone who wishes to become a high performance leader in the Watkins business system.

Sponsoring is an obligation to yourself and your dreams for the future. Without a burning desire to sponsor others and invite them to the dance you may fall far short of your goals and expectations. Sponsoring is the only way to build to substantial success. So, let’s dance!

In this coming year it is my hope that each of you will bring a renewed sense of purpose to your sponsoring efforts. Work to become a Watkins sponsoring legend. And when you are confronted with the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance. I hope you dance. I hope you dance.

Just $59.95 to join!
www.tsginfo.com, enter code tr6472
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!