Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Internet Pyramid Scheme Alleged ... Look Out PAS members ...
10/2/2006 3:50:45 AM
Hello Kenneth Yes I lost money on the paid to surf programs. It wasn't much thankfully. We dont go there these days.
ACN Business Opportunity http://stanm.acnrep.com
+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/2/2006 10:51:03 AM

Thanx Kenneth!

I've actually been looking @ PAS for quite some time.  There has just been something about them that has not settled right with me.  But I could not put my finger on what I felt funny about.

I mean, they've been featured on popular investigative tv programs and everything.  Maybe it's just because that almost every program that has a high entry $$$$......almost all of them fold or get shut down.

I dunno.  But there is another company out there - and someone (no names mentioned) here is promoting them.  A Program were you can get into a totally seperate company - and for like $170 (I'm not sure about that figure - but it's close) or something  - you can get involved with PAS and another company? 

join one company @ a substantially lower price - become part of 2 others which are normally high entry $$$ compnaies......get all the benefits and commissions?  I dunno......sounds fishy to me.

Well......just me babbling here.......

God bless

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
10/3/2006 7:01:57 AM
Hello All,

Brian, you pointed out the TV thing but I never saw or heard of anyone that ever remembers it being on TV. Just the hype from their website.

Another thing that caught my eye was them using the anagram PAS.

This is a registered trademark for an organization known as Percussive Arts Society, which I am a member. The society is aware of Prosperity website company using it and I am not sure what they are doing about it, yet. It is an infraction of the trademark use.

There are other SEC investigations going on, too. Anything that is solely dependent on recruits, recycling, randomizers, forced and spillover matrix programs will be targeted.

Please look at the programs you are in everyone. Make sure you are not a part of a scam or a company that will be investigated by the SEC. Ignorance is not an excuse from the law.

Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
10/3/2006 12:35:08 PM
This was an appeal to greed.  It didn't make any sense and they never fully disclosed what they offered. I wonder how many bodies this left on the side of the road. It's oh so tempting, something for nothing, no work. People often hear those words and like lemmings they commit (financial) suicide. Sorry to hear about this(for those who unwittingly believed and lost)
I got tired of struggling to succeed in building my business. It's frustrating doing things that don't work, time and time and time again. So I searched and searched. I found resources that could help me and others. Do you know anyone else who might need
+0
10/4/2006 9:01:01 AM
As always, Thanks for the information.....
Read with interesst..
Freida
Can $5, $40 or $150 Return $1,000,000? For over 15 years providing above average income for average people! http://f5m-millionaires-club.com/freereport/freereport.php?id=freidahttp://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com/crazyunclelowell/?id=freida
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!