Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
ELITE INVESTMENT CLUB JOIN NOW AND MAKE MONEY BY REFERRNIG
9/27/2006 5:29:58 PM
I know WE all are looking at online opportunities to act as a solid and stable passive diversification. I don't know weather or not you've been successful? I hope you have but if not. I'd like to invite you to become a member of an Elite group by inviting you to join our private investment club. We are focused on the small investor. As our mission-statement can attest, our primary objective is to create solutions for our members that will enhance their overall quality of life. Once those burdens are removed, a whole new sense of freedom emerges and people can finally say "I live the good life". Here are the benefits of being a member of our club: 1. It cost NOTHING to join. 2. Our first program(s) is paying a return of 2:1 for each unit purchased. 3. A new trade starts every month. Our goal is to enter into each trade with a confirmed 134 units. 4. Payouts happen in 80 banking days. 5. Our principal is GURANTEED - You will not loose Your invested money - we are issued Certificates of Investments they are refundable upon request without any discussion or delay. 6. Unit price is 150.00USD, Admin. Fee (50.00) Principal (100.00) 7. Outgoing payments can be made in the following forms - International check in USD - International wire-transfer - Deposits in an offshore-account (Panama or Belize) - Hatfield-Oak - E-gold - E-bullion 8. Incoming payments - E-gold - E-bullion - Bank Wire - Direct Deposit 9. Offshore Solutions -The forming of IBC's and Offshore Trust in the correct jurisdiction can be a very valuable asset, along with virtually eliminating your taxation rate. 10. Products and Services- with our continued expansion we will form joint ventures with other companies allowing us to offer our members a unique line of ever increasing products and services. 11. 5% commission per unit purchased. Frontline commissions. This is not MLM nor a Matrix MEMBERSHIP WILL BE CLOSED AT 500 PERSONS With the end of the year approaching, our offerings are invaluable. These are the gifts that will keep on giving. Year after year. Besides helping to take the sting out of the holiday spending. If you would like to join us please email me and I will send you an application for membership / Loan doc. Please observe that memberships that have not been activated after 30 days from registration will be canceled. We will also cancel memberships of those members that have been registered for 30 days without processing their initial investment.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!