Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
JAZZY PURSES!
9/26/2006 11:23:12 PM
We are a new direct sale company! We sell the cutest purses! We launch on October 1st! Until then, it is free to join us! So, get in while you can, when it is FREE!! You will be a Founding Consultant!

I would love to have you join my team! We make 25-35% and we have tons of incentives that can win us cash, free purses, all kinds of fun stuff!

We sell so many different kinds of purses, totes, design-your-own purses, diaper bags, there is something for everyone, you won't have the bags on hand for long, once gals see these, they are GONE!

They pretty much sell themselves!

If you would like more information, go to www.jazzypurses.com/jazzyjeni.html go to Join Jazzy on the left hand side of the page. If you would like to sign on, please put my name - Jeni Murkins - in the referring consultant box and that way, you will be on my team. I will be there each step of the way!!

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me, that is what I am here for! jazzyjeni@jazzypurses.com

Thank you so much, I hope you decide to join my team!! It is such a fun company and we are growing so fast, your team will be built so easily and the sooner you get in, the higher up the ladder you will be!!

Jeni Murkins
JAZZY PURSES Senior Executive Founding Consultant/Team Leader/Advisory Board Member
www.jazzypurses.com/jazzyjeni.html
jazzyjeni@jazzypurses.com
Accessories With As Much Style As YOU!
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: JAZZY PURSES!
10/22/2006 10:46:42 AM
Hi Jeni -- thanks for your post and your JAZZY PURSES sound adorable. I'll make sure and take a look when it gets closer to christmas gift giving!! Beth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!