Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Arts Exhibitions At Adland-Announcement
9/26/2006 7:10:36 AM

Hi Rose,

Congrats on POTW! You deserve the spotlight.
Great idea for a forum.  I look forward to seeing everyones' work.

Great of you Jenny, to spend some valuable time helping out Rose with this forum.

Good luck to you both,
Angela

Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2006 7:55:10 AM
Thank you Rose and Jenny for bringing to our forums something to touch souls and uplift spirits.

A welcome change from "huckstering" that can get to have the ring of snake oil salesmen if you get too big a dose of it.

Much success to the professional artists to be represented and to the aspiring artists  my wish is that this forum gives them the confidence to get their work out there on a broader scale.

And the very best-best part -I don't have to get dressed and walk around with my feet hurting to enjoy it!

+0
9/26/2006 8:28:13 AM

Hi Rose and all 'Gallery Partners'

Congratutation and indeed A Celebration!

Great idea for a forum.  I look forward to seeing everyones' work.

I will certainly alert all my artists to visit this gallery as often as possible

Thanks for the Forum. Nice to see you again Philip Low c.m.o. http://www.newmakemoneyguide.com My Cabby Career http://www.asiahomebusiness.com/cabby572
+0
Dave Fergusson

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/26/2006 8:36:10 AM

Great stuff Rose & Jenny,

I am looking forward to visiting your art gallery. Will we need to submit our works again as I will need the assistance of our 16 year old?

Catcha later  downunderDave

HEALTH IS WEALTH! Our motto! Without true health, motivation & potential to gain wealth is hindered. In this disabled state we do not have the capacity & energy to reach our goals & realise our dreams. Drinking Mangosteen juice can open those doors!
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2006 8:43:26 AM

Hi Dave,

Dont worry - you dont need your 16 year old!

The original Artshow forum is still going on for everyone to see and to post their work.  These are a series of new Arts Exhibitions featuring the work on an individual artist or craftsman and will running along side the original Artshow.  Your paintings are safe!

Saludos  Jenny

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!