Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rose Enderud

2223 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Arts Exhibitions At Adland-Announcement
9/25/2006 9:26:17 PM
Coming soon
Arts Exhibitions at Adland
Jenny SJ  and I have been working to create something new at Adland
-it's own Arts Exhibition Forum. It will feature the work of many Artists and Craftsmen from Adland.

We have found a wealth of talented artist here at adland. Many already work professionally. We thought  it was about time that you had the opportunity to see their work and they had the opportunity to show it! 

We have some wonderful exhibits lined up for you and are planning to make this a permanent On-Line Exhibition at Adland and the Web.    Every three weeks you will be able to see  the work of a different  artist or craftsman.

For artists and craftsmen, to consider your work we need to see it. If you have not already done so, please come and post your work on the Artshow.  We would love to see and show some of your work

Artshow

To our friends, if you have not seen the artshow and you like art you are missing something. Come and see the talent your friends have.

the Exhibition No.1 of the Arts Exhibitions at Adland is due to be unveiled .......

Stay tuned ... don't miss out
watch out for the announcement
Monday October 2, 2006

Rose and Jenny
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Arts Exhibitions At Adland-Announcement
9/25/2006 9:51:20 PM

Hi Rose and Jenny,

This sounds so exciting. I am really looking forward to seeing all the artwork. I am so amazed at  the talent here in Adland.

I am anxiously awaiting the grand opening.myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Your Good Friend

Deborah

BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/25/2006 9:53:27 PM
Hello Rose and Jenny,
I look forward to see the artwork and crafts. It will be very interesting to see.
Bless You,
Mary
+0
9/25/2006 9:56:49 PM
Hi Rose and Jenny :) WOW!!! this sounds very exciting!! looking forward to seeing all the artwork and crafts, Way To Go Girls!!! :)
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/25/2006 10:12:02 PM

Hello Rose...Thank You for the invitation!  Sounds like a very interesting forum idea.

It will probably be "standing room only" for sure.

Congratulations on POTW!!  Truly Awesome!!  Enjoy YOUR week too.

Have a pleasant day,

Steven

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!