Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Week # 2 Jehovah Rophe; The God Who Heals
9/23/2006 11:37:47 PM
Jehovah Rophe;
"The God Who Heals"
Summary

As human beings, we have been born into an imperfect world, thereby inheriting the curse of sin and death-and along with it, sickness, and disease. However, those who belong to God and call upon Jehovah Rophe can be completely healed.

A. God is whatever we need Him to be (Exodus) 3:14.

B.  Results are manifested when we live uprightly before God (Exodus 15:25,26).

1.  We reap what we sow (Galatians 6:7,8).
2.  God does the supernatural, but we must take care of the natural.

C.  Moses had a long, healthy life (Deuteronomy 34:7).
1.  He died at 120 years, strong and in good health.

D.  God can do the same for us today (Hebrews 13:8).
 1.  There is no variation with God (James 1:17).
 2.  We cannot blame God for our failure to receive.

E.  We must not forget the benefits found in God's Word (Psalm 103:1-3).
1.  Healing also includes the emotional realm (Jeremiah 8:20-22).
2.  God promises to restore our health and heal our wounds (Jeremiah 30:17; Isaiah 30:26).

F.  God wants us to prosper and be in good health (3 John 2 ).
1.  We cannot enjoy God's financial blessings when we are sick.

G.  Jesus was anointed to heal all manner of sickness and disease (Matthew 4:23,24).
1.  He only healed those who received it. (Mark 6:5,6).
2.  We must yield to the Holy Sprit in order to be healed.

Note: Remember you are in a battle to maintain the healing that you already have. Jesus shed his blood your healing and by His stripes you were healed. Do confess the problem only the promise. That fact is the you are fighting against a sprit of infirmity. The truth is that you are healed. Hold on to your faith and win the war.

Until next week. I Love you with the love of our LORD JESUS!

GOD BLESS,
In His Anointing,
Pastor Lynn

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Week # 2 Jehovah Rophe; The God Who Heals
9/24/2006 12:13:47 AM
Dear Pastor Lynn,

Actually I joined yesterday in your forum, but it's only today that I can post. I wish I had a little more time to properly read every verse so so that they may sink into my mind and heart, but even this I have to ask God.

Thank you,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Sonia Lawrence

231 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/24/2006 7:35:51 AM

Thanks for sharing Pastor Lynn.  I needed to hear this today.  God bless.

Sonia Lawrence

+0
9/24/2006 10:49:49 PM
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MESSAGE, THIS IS GOING TO BE MY OUT LINE FOR NEXT WEEK MESSAGE, IN MY CHURCH, TO DAY MY MESSAGE WAS, CAN WE TAKE GOD FOR GRANTED???? ADAM AND EVE, YES, Jesus was anointed to heal all manner of sickness and disease (Matthew 4:23,24). 1. He only healed those who received it. (Mark 6:5,6). 2. We must yield to the Holy Sprit in order to be healed. David
+0
9/24/2006 11:09:54 PM
Thankyou, and GOD BLESS You To sister  Sonia. Please don't forget that if you ever need prayer. you can receive it 24 seven days a week. By going to my profile page, press the ministry link. Anchored Victoriously In Christ Incorporated. Click it. Then go to the link which states links. Click it. You will see world the prayer link. Click it. Register your prayer request there. It is free. I have to say that with all of these programs. I would never charge anyone for prayer.

In His Anointing,
Pastor Lynn
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!