Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Well here is what we offer
9/23/2006 12:13:25 PM

Health and wellness industry. Take our CEO's $300 challenge. If your product matches or beats our product the CEO will cut you a cheque for $300

Find out more about our products www.v4l.com/chessmen

Find out how you can successfully build your business and never recruit call or prospect. www.theartofsuccess.com

Follow my life with MS and the profound difference these products have had for me! http://meandms.blogspot.com/

Oh the company offers a 90 day money back guarantee on its products!Return your empty bottles for a  refund!

Tons of training available, teaches specifics activities as well as development!

There hows that for shamless plugging of ones company! Good luck to all in your ventures, I wish everyone happiness, health and wealth

d

+0
Re: Well here is what we offer
10/4/2006 10:05:38 PM
Wow I love a challenge! Let's compare ACT and Vitalagy! Let's cut the cheque.))) Cheers, Wanda
+0
Re: Well here is what we offer
10/5/2006 9:21:55 AM

Wanda

I can not post the pictures up in here, still kind of new here! can I e-mail you the side by sides ? I am happy to report the cheque will not be attached:P

Although those look like very good products! My products specs are in PDf format! Out of curosity to you have an ORAC rating of your product?

OH great to see another Canadian in the wellness business! Good luck !

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!