Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7 trillion dollar industry looking for agents!!
9/22/2006 3:29:41 PM

Let me ask you a few questions and if you answer yes than you need to contact me for more information..

My first question is do you like to travel and would you like to learn how for just pennies on the dollar ?

My second question is would you like to make money and even get paid for all your travels no matter what kind of traveling you do business or pleasure? 

My third and final question is would you like to make great commies they are currently paying 60% with overrides, you will also  be treated with upmost respect at hotel,resorts and motels world wide , just because you are a professional in the travel industry ? How about staying at a 5 star resort for fraction of the price in the best suites? Or being bumped up to first class with no fee or very little ?

I am currently looking for a few people who can see this as an opportunity to see the world , make money and live the life they have always dreamed about.

Now if you answered yes to two of more of these questions the next step is to contact me either by email or telephone.

My email address is yachard@earthlink.net

My number is 502-857-0583 if you dont get me please leave me a message and best time to call .

This is not a free program !!

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!