Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mark Wade

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Corey Rudl
6/3/2005 8:50:47 AM
Hi Bogdan And All, Although it might be a good day, any day, to reflect on the true values of life as this forum reminds us to do, today might be more noticeable because of the passing of Corey Rudl. Any of us who have been online for a while know of Corey's successes. Sadly though, moments of the realities of life like this ought to give us all pause to consider that The "Big Boy" (as I lovingly refer to God) can level the playing field anytime He deems necessary. I'd like to offer that we all consider that, in the grand scheme of things, the true values of life need to be lived to their fullest each and every day. Tomorrow Isn't Promised To Anyone... Make sure you tell that person you love that you love them today and carry that into each day. Life is a gift - that's why they call today the "Present." Mark
b5media ought to be known as bsmedia. That's my message for now...
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Corey Rudl
6/10/2005 1:58:36 PM
Mark and All, Corey's tragedy reminded me of celebrating each day. We never know when we meet our creator. That's why I remind myself to live each day as if it was my last. Bogdan Fiedur
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Mark Wade

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Corey Rudl
6/11/2005 6:48:11 AM
Hey Bogdan, Since that day I guess I've been somewhat amazed at the emotions flying around other forums where some very well-versed marketers who were mentored by Corey expressed their "anger" at others' comments. Yet I really saw nothing more than condolences and sadness all around. I believe you've got it right on... LIFE is to be celebrated! And I count myself fortunate to have the belief system I have today. Part of my belief is that death is inevitable, it isn't rocket science. The only real question will always be - when? None of us will "get out of this alive." It is the great equalizer! No man/woman, irregardless of stature, fame, material well-being or the lack of any of those, can escape it. And I believe, when you get right down to it, if you've lived in a manner in accordance with our Creator's principles, death just is NOT a bad thing! It is only the beginning of a brand new, wonderful existence. Not all folks have this belief system. I don't know what works for them and I can't/won't force mine on them. But I sure am grateful for what I have! I've posted this before and, posted it the day Corey was killed. It is always of value so here it is again; “A Sanskrit Proverb” Look to this day for it is life, the very life of life. In its brief course lie all the realities and verities of existence, The bliss of growth, The splendor of action, The glory of power — for yesterday is but a dream And tomorrow is only a vision, But today, well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness And every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well, therefore, to this day. Have a wonderful day! Mark
b5media ought to be known as bsmedia. That's my message for now...
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!