Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Four of the Best Business Programs Ever To Appear on the Internet
9/20/2006 9:51:33 PM

Hello Luis,

Yes, you have got a good selection of making extra income, that is great. What you and I need is to have massive visitors.

I have put Big Daddy search when I was conceiving what programs to put in the EIC site. An occassional Adlander friend sent her link for me to join on the 3rd day of their launch.

Great stuff

Thanks for the Forum. Nice to see you again Philip Low c.m.o. http://www.newmakemoneyguide.com My Cabby Career http://www.asiahomebusiness.com/cabby572
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/21/2006 12:00:36 AM

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
9/21/2006 5:00:40 AM

Luis, Thank you for offering to help promote my Candle Business on Adland.

I want to say that the way that you worded the invitation to this forum was very good.  It raised curiousty.  Then when I got to the post I don't know if my eyes played tricks on me or what but I only saw 3 businesses.  Then I though,  "Hummm. Luis is inviting us to put our business on as the 4th great business opporutnity on the net.  What a smart man!" 

*wink*

Vickie the scented candle lady

*Luis thank you for taking the time to take a look. 

Vickie Bolton 269-599-4970 If you help enough people get what they want, you will have what you want. To your success!
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2012 4:53:03 PM
"Bigger-than-a-Man" Sea Turtle Returned to Ocean: Video Surprise

There is an absolutely magical video in this story. You won’t want to miss it. And please, please sign the petition at the bottom of the page.

Written by Marina Fastigi, Ph.D. Kido Foundation

In the beautiful Caribbean tri-island Nation of Grenada, Carriacou and Petit Martinique, unfortunately it is still legal to hunt, kill and sell (for local consumption) endangered species such as Sea Turtles. 11 years ago, the government approved a ban of leatherback turtle hunting, of all nesting turtles, of juveniles under 25 pounds and of turtle eggs harvesting. Unfortunately, Hawksbill (critically endangered), Green and Loggerhead (both endangered) are still legally hunted for eight months every year and there is no effective enforcement of the present laws.

Teams of local guides and volunteers of Kido Foundation in Carriacou and Ocean Spirits in Grenada (both non-profit organizations) patrol the main nesting turtle beaches at night, discouraging the poaching of eggs and the killing of turtles, but the beaches outside of our monitoring range remain open killing fields for poachers of mothers and their eggs.

Our Kido Foundation Rescue Team has rescued 314 mature sea turtles from the slaughter and released them back to the sea. These rescues were possible because we were able to purchase the turtles from fishers willing to sell. The alternative was to let them suffer for days, upside down under the sun and be slaughtered by decapitation or to be chopped to pieces while still alive. Caring visitors, volunteers and some locals often contributed to pay for the turtles’ freedom.

We rescued another 1,000 pound leatherback a few days ago (see video). Fishermen who catch leatherbacks know it is illegal, but claim that these are by-catch in their nets while targeting other legal species.

Please sign the petition below

The State of Grenada could help saving the last remaining turtles of the Caribbean by adopting serious anti-hunting laws and promoting economic advantages in sea turtle watching for tourists. We need your help. Please take just a few seconds to sign the petition below.

Brought to you by The Great Animal Rescue Chase

Related Stories:

Stop the Reptile and Amphibian Extinction Crisis

Shocking Photos of Endangered Wildlife Killed By BP Oil Spill

World’s First Vegetarian Shark Shuns Meat

Read more: , , , , ,

Read more: http://www.care2.com/causes/bigger-than-a-man-sea-turtle-returned-to-ocean-video-surprise.html#ixzz1vo4N4a00

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!