Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Four of the Best Business Programs Ever To Appear on the Internet
9/20/2006 11:14:05 AM

Are you tired of business opportunities that do not deliver what they promise? Fed up with all the scam, spam, and hype? Do you feel frustrated? Well, let me offer you a poker of simply the best business programs ever to appear on the Internet!

1.Certain Way Pro. Discover timeless wisdom and a practical prosperity program in the amazing forgotten 1910 classic, THE SCIENCE OF GETTING RICH. Read it each and every day and make it the foundation for your business so as to become very, very rich in every sense. You can download your free copy (and more) by clicking HERE.

"The ownership of money and property comes as a result of doing things in a certain way. Those who do things in this certain way, whether on purpose or accidentally, get rich. Those who do not do things in this certain way, no matter how hard they work or how able they are,
remain poor."

"It is a natural law that like causes always produce like effects. Therefore, any man or woman who learns to do things in this certain way will infallibly get rich."

Wallace D. Wattles,
The Science of Getting Rich, Chapter 2

Note: The old manuscript has been edited by Rebecca Fine, who in addition is the owner
of the book rights and program.

The Science of Getting Rich FREE ebook

You can download this free book, and more, by clicking here.

2. a g l o c o. Whenever you are online, either surfing, blogging, clicking on an ad, making a purchase, all the money generated by your activities is pocketed by a small number of players. At AGLOCO™ they say not anymore!

AGLOCO™ is a global community, whose owners are its Members (you and potentially the millions of internet users out there). Their goal is to capture a significant portion of the value generated by our online activities and return it to Members in cash. Best of all, it is totally free, Members will NEVER have to pay anything, nor will they have to disclose ANY personal information!

How does this work? Once you sign up on their website, when available you will be able to download the Viewbar software, a free toolbar-sized application (half the size of a traditional Windows tool bar) that quietly sits on your desktop without ever hampering your online habits. That’s all you need to do! Just continue using the Internet as you used to… no need to change your habits!

There are different ways AGLOCO™ can make money for its Members:

·         Cash: You get cash by surfing the Internet while the Viewbar is running. AGLOCO™ ’s profits are distributed back to its Members. And you can also receive real-time discounts should you choose to purchase from AGLOCO™ ’s partners. They will never include gambling or adult entertainment sites as partners.

·         Shares: In addition to cash, AGLOCO™ will give out shares in the company to its Members. Eventually, AGLOCO™ plans to go public and will be traded on the London Stock Exchange AIM. You can start earning stock options by keeping Viewbar active while you surf. In addition, you will gain extra shares by referring active users to AGLOCO™ (they lose nothing). Click here to see the calculator.

CLICK HERE to join.

3. Everything for Success. This is an amazing system for integrated advertising promotion. It's awesome! On joining, you get 10 Business Listings (Advertisements), a Front Page featured advertisement, two searchable FULL page advertisements, five interactive classified advertisements, an interactive web page and Search Engine ready and a lead generating web system that You CONTROL. Plus much more when it comes to getting YOUR NAME OUT in front of a highly targeted audience. It's easy to create & easy to manage!
CLICK HERE to

4. Search Big Daddy. Remember when people said "Who is Google?" Don't let this second chance pass you by! On joining, you get $50 in Pay Per Click advertising credit plus get more credit for using your own search engine portal. What a great way to get free targeted, unique hits to your website so that you get both a unique business opportunity and the BEST marketing resource at the same time. Absolutely brilliant!
CLICK HERE to sign up.

NOTE: Search Big Daddy features unique keyword placements that OPEN your Web site in an iFrame on top of the search results page. This means that the visitor/surfer does NOT have to even click on your listing to inquire about your service offerings, since your Web site opens in this frame as if it is its own Web browser.

So friends, why not try one or two of these... or ALL?

Luis Miguel Goitizolo
http://miguelgoitizolo.ws/DreamTreasurePro.htm  

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Re: Four of the Best Business Programs Ever To Appear on the Internet
9/20/2006 5:08:24 PM

Those business all sound great.  I love Adland because to the variety of business represented.  I love associating with people who do more than just sit on the couch and complain about being broke!

It is obvious that some of us on forum are passionate about our primary business. 

We have a WHY, and a Product that we love.

My why: I want to retire from my teaching job in 3 years.  I am positioning myself in a business that is not a get rich quick biz.  Those are not for me.  

I am sure that they work for some. I like  having a tangible product.

I am the candlelady and my #1 business offers me 3 streams of income and an infinity downline commission opportunity.  No pressures and a lot of fun for me. PLUS an AWESMOE product.  I offer my business to people and hope those who want a real business with a real product  will join me.  I have a growing downline all over the US.  Check me out riight this way.>>>The candle lover's dream job.   Smells good.. 

Vickie Bolton

Vickie Bolton 269-599-4970 If you help enough people get what they want, you will have what you want. To your success!
+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/20/2006 8:47:50 PM

Luis; Yes thies are very good programs, I have ads on bigdady, as well as others.

Don

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/20/2006 9:10:42 PM

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/20/2006 9:27:06 PM

‘Many innocent civilians in Afghanistan killed by US drone strikes’
Tue May 8, 2012 6:20PM GMT

U.S. drone strikes in Afghanistan have killed many innocent civilians and are “highly counterproductive.”

According to research by well-renowned American philosopher James Fetzer, as many as 140 innocent civilians were being killed for every militant targeted in Afghanistan.

“From the point of view of Afghan people, every time an innocent civilian is taken out, about 10 others join the resistance to the American occupation,” Fetzer told Press TV’s U.S. Desk on Tuesday.

Fetzer said, “It is tragic that we are there in the first place because these wars of aggression in Afghanistan and Iraqwere never justified. They were sold to the American people on the basis of lies and false claims.”

The U.S. military has claimed responsibility for an airstrike that killed six innocent members of a family on Friday in southwestern Afghanistan and pledged a formal apology would be forthcoming.

Civilian deaths have been a key source of tension between President Hamid Karzai and U.S.-led forces in Afghanistan. The civilian casualties caused by coalition military operations have drawn angry condemnation from the Afghan public as well.

Also read:

Drone attacks in Pakistan (Wikipedia)

Obama terror drones: CIA tactics in Pakistan include targeting rescuers and funerals

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!