Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Todays new Adlandpro Scammer.
9/20/2006 7:56:13 AM

Hello Everyone.

Here we have the latest scam to come from a brand new member, with no friends & no profile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Cynthia Oumar: FROM:Miss/ Cynthia Oumar

Date: 9/20/2006

U.N.REFUGEE CAMP DANANI
COTE D'IVOIRE.
Dear Sir/Madam,

I got your contact address on my desprate search for a reliable person/ company for partnership investment overseas. By introduction,  I am Miss Cynthia Oumar, a Sierra Leonean Daughter  of late ALHAJI ADU Oumar former Director General  Sierra-Leone Gold and Diamond Minning Corporation.

Before the death of my father he disclosed to me about the total sum of $15.5Million US dollars in a Metalic Trunk Box,and deposited under a security company here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire and it was registered as FAMILY VALUABLES containg AFRICAN ARTWORKS, THIS HE DID FOR SECURITY REASONS.

This fund represent the huge sales of Gold and Diamonds he diverted while in office as the Director General of Gold and Diamond Minning Corporation in
Sierra Leone.

For security reasons according to my late father he made an agreement with the security company that his partner/beneficiary will come forward for the claiming of the consignments for onward transfer.

Alhaji ADU Oumar, my late father adviced me while in sick bed that I should look for a Honest Trustworthy and Reliable foreigner who will stand as
his foriegn business partner/beneficiary of the consignments so that the Metalic Trunk Box containing $15.5M USD, will be Released to him/her for a
partnership investment, based on our agreement.

Right now, I am in UNITED NATIONS REFUGEE CAMP Cote d'Ivoire with my brother SADIQ for the purpose of retrieving this consignments from the security company to a trust worthy Individual. Meanwhile, I am writing to know if you can stand as the beneficiary of the Consignment and to also provide me your full ID details so that I will submit it to the security company for the release of the
consignment for a partnership investment you will introduce in your country.

Note that after the consignment is claim is made, you will send some money to us in order for me and my brother to secure the necessary travelling documents to come over to meet with you for the investment. Upon the confirmation of your interest to assist us, the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT the AGREEMENT,and the OFFICIAL RECIEPT which was issued to my late father by the
security company at the day of deposit will be forwarded to you for your VERIFICATION & CONFIRMATION.

We Propose 10% of the total sum to you for your assistance while 5% will be set aside for any expences that may arise during the prosess of claiming.

Indicate your interest as soon as you recieved this mail.

NOTE: THIS TRANSACTION NEEDS ABSOLUTE CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECRECY FOR SECURITY REASONS.

NOTE AGAIN: THE OFFICIALS OF THE SECURITY COMPANY DOES
NOT KNOW THE REAL CONTENT OF THE METALLIC TRUNK BOX, BECAUSE IT WAS REGISTERED AS FAMILY VALUABLES CONTAINING AFRICA ARTWORKS.

I am waiting to hear from you,pls call me immediately if there is anything you do not understand for more details ok.
PLS REPLY BACK THROUGH Email
cynthia_oumar2@yahoo.com
Best Regards
Cynthia Oumar
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prepare to receive this & similar in your Adlandpro mail box.

Anthony.Your Security Friend in Oregon
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Todays new Adlandpro Scammer.
9/20/2006 8:14:19 AM

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for the Heads Up.  I appreciate all your hard work and dedication here at Adland.  Being basically a suspicious person, I have been lucky, so far, however, I have a good friend, who should have known better, get cleaned out by a Scam like this a few years back.

Thanks Again,

Phil B.

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Bea
Bea Souza

1316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/20/2006 8:58:04 AM

Hi Anthony,

I got this email too.  I deleted it right away. This is a no brainer. SCAM. Thanks for the heads up anyway.  Beware Everyone.

Your friend, Bea

NeeBie All Occasion Gifts                                 More Exposure For Your Site

+0
Tanya V.

683 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/20/2006 11:48:24 AM

Hi Anthony,

I posted about a new scamming member yesterday who actually took the time to put up a photo and small profile.  I see today that the profile has been deleted.

I realize most of us are aware of these types of scams, but you never know when they may contact someone who is unaware.  So thank you for getting the word out.  :) 

+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/20/2006 12:09:37 PM

Hi Anthony,

Thank you so much for the information. It is so good to have you in our community.

Your Good Friend

Deborah

BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!