Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tanya V.

683 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
BEWARE!! - We May Have Another Scammer Among Us!!
9/19/2006 1:07:07 PM

BEWARE!!  It appears we may have another scammer in our community.  Below is an email from the scammer that I received today.  Hopefully their profile will be deleted by Admin.

Here is the link to the profile - http://community.adlandpro.com/go/313506/default.aspx

hello
- messages to/from Pepe Danjuma
 From Pepe Danjuma: hello 

Date: 9/19/2006

Hello Dear
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business with you that might eventually lead us to a lasting relationship.

I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business bearing in mind that one has to take some risks at times to survive trial times.

I am Miss Pepe Zainy Danjuma of Sierra Leone, The only daughter to the late Dr Ibrahim Danjuma of Sierra Leone from the Western Part of Africa who was a very wealthy Gold and Diamond dealer. My father was assassinated by unknown gun men after his return trip from Europe with my Mother. Meanwhile, before the death of my parents, my late father told me that He deposited a truck box containing U.S $ 18.5 M Dollars with a security company in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire where I am residing now. I have gone to the office of the security company with the certificate of the deposit of this consignment and with the agreement that my late father entered with this company to verify that this consignment is still there but the agreement states that I would need the assistance of a foreign partner who will claim this truck box on my name since I am still under-aged.

This is why I am seeking your assistance to enable me front you as my appointed foreign partner who will assist me in claiming this box from this company. The security company does not know that this deposited box contains money because my late father registered and tagged it as family valuables and art works for security reasons.

Please, get back to me if you are interested for more information.

Pepe_danjuma2007@yahoo.fr

Thanks

PEPE

+0
Re: BEWARE!! - We May Have Another Scammer Among Us!!
9/19/2006 1:55:17 PM
Thanks for the heads up Tanya :-)

David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/19/2006 3:08:02 PM
Hi Tanya,

Thanks for sending this out - these people never give up!   If you have reported it to Admin,  I doubt that we will be seeing much from this lady in our posts anymore.  Why dont you write back and ask her about the tax implications of the deal LOL

Love
Jenny
+0
9/19/2006 3:11:09 PM
I have just recieved that one as well.

They get everywhere don't they.

Christine

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!