Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Virus Alert -Very smart
9/16/2006 3:54:36 PM

Venerina,

Thank you very much on the Aunt Edna virus.

Personally I do not open anything from people that are not on my safe list.

Then if it is an attatchment that has to be clicked on more than once, I send it to that cyber heaven, wherever that might be!

I know you have probably received email with attatchments that have been forwarded more than once.

By the way, I don't have an Aunt Edna, however my mother in law was named Edna, but she didn't have a computer.

James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
Robert Talmadge

2047 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2006 4:19:10 PM
Thank you Venerina. I got an email from my ISP that said my outgoing
mail had a virus, so I scanned and found 28 objects. Some were not
removed by my virus checker, so I had to identify them and remove
them one at a time.

There seemed to be an upserge in the number of virus infections around
9/11/06. Interesting coincidence.

I am happy to see you back, I had a bad fall and now have to recover
from a re-injured neck.
Robert Talmadge To follow your dream, follow your heart. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17474/ShowForum.aspx
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2006 6:00:29 PM
hi,
it's greaat to see you up and sort of strait again. hehehe. that is aweful. maybe we should call auntie first to say hello, and did you send a surprise. a lovely way to be safe.
nan
+0
Dave Fergusson

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/16/2006 7:31:11 PM

Hi Venerina

Thanks for the alert. I also received one of those "family member" crap emails, smelt a rat & so deleted it.

Glad you are vertical again, but dont forget getting horizontal does you good as well  :)

Regards DownunderDave

HEALTH IS WEALTH! Our motto! Without true health, motivation & potential to gain wealth is hindered. In this disabled state we do not have the capacity & energy to reach our goals & realise our dreams. Drinking Mangosteen juice can open those doors!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!