Genderfemale
Member SinceWednesday, February 15, 2006
Last ActivityThursday, February 21, 2008
LocationMelbourne, Victoria, Australia Australia
Place of Origin
Promote
About Me
About Me

What should i share with you that is not boring at all to put you to sleep is the question?

I shall break this information into three parts (PAST  PRESENT  FUTURE)

MY PAST   I started online in the year 2002 where I was cheated, scammed,
and left alone to fend for myself.   I survived.   Shame on those people who did it.
I know who you are and you know what you have done.   So like i have said
this is my past, life goes on,  let's move on.

MY PRESENT  In December 2005  I have registered at Globalwon where they launched
in the month of January 2006 and their first game was drawn on the 1st February 2006.
Then in the month of February 2006 I have joined Alandpro.  WOW! I was welcome and
profoundly touch.  I know who you are and i shall remember.  My best friend said to me
that I have a memory of an elephant and believe me, my best friend is correct.  I am a Virgo
and I am a firm believer that whatever my obstacle might be, it is only a temporary one and
I shall rise up to be a shinning star hence I have adopted this nickname LUCKYSTARSYLVIA.

In the year 2006, I have joined these programs and they are as follows:
(1)  Leads Lottery Program where you can win 500 free leads daily.
(2)  Powerbase Systems Inc. Program where it help your business grow (free advertising).
(3)  OTO Goldmine Program where you make money by giving free membership.

This is my present, life goes on, let's move on to next year 2007.

MY FUTURE   IN TWO PARTS ( A&B )

(A) On 1st December 2006,  http://www.luckystarsylvia.com  was created and the site is live.
Sorry luckystarsylvia website is live but need alot of attention to be up and running smoothly.

(B) Coming soon please tune in, next year 2007. 

My Interests
My Interests (2)
Interests: Cards and Games
Comments (0)
Friends (241)
Photos (0)
Groups (0)
Events (0)
Forums (5)
Ads (0)
Webpage

»Comments