Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome to our common Forum!
9/14/2006 4:47:46 AM
Dear visitors and friends, First of all, I would like to thank all of you, who are friends of Vinasunrisetravel or just visitors here. And I also want to wish you the best things in life. As far as you know, Vietnam is a small country in the Southeast Asia. It was very famous for American War. I see that many people refer to American War when they hear about Vietnam. Now, there have been incredible changes in Vietnam. Vietnam is not only famous for the second rice-exporter in the world but also a new destination in tourism. I hope that with this forum, we will have chance firstly to be friends because Vietnamese people are very friendly, easy going and hospitable, then we will discover more Vietnam. It would be very useful for anyone who wants to visit Vietnam one day in the future. Once again, thank you for your participating in our "Vietnamese home" and warmly welcome! Best regards Albert Nguyen
+0
Re: Welcome to our common Forum!
9/14/2006 11:55:47 AM
Hi Albert! Thank you for inviting me to this Forum! I have heard that Vietnam is a very beautiful country. You are right. The VietNam war (as we call it here in the U.S.) was a long time ago. It is time we thought of more pleasant things when we think of Vietnam. I have had the priviledge of knowing several Vietnamese people that moved here to Texas. You ARE a very warm loving people. Your Forum is a wonderful way to present Vietnam to the AdlandPro members. I look forward to participating!
+0
Re: Welcome to our common Forum!
9/15/2006 3:28:50 AM

Chao Bac Rosalie,

I am very surprised and thrilled to receive your kind message on the forum. Thank you so much for your sentiment toward Vietnam as well as Vietnamese people. I know that Vietnamese people are very friendly, warm loving and YOU will be loved by Vietnamese people, so do I. I have just looked at your picture and saw that you and your husband are very nice. I also read your profile and like it very much. You have some interests that the same like me such as Internet, music, good food, flowers, plants and Spanish as well.

About the internet, I spend nearly 20 hours online per day, except for sometimes I go out to study. I love it very much but now I feel that I am still a novice (unexperienced networker). I also love music very much. I like to listen to some famous bands such as Westlife, Boyzon, BSB....They are all Pop players.

I am sure that you will be satisfied with a variety of good foods in our beautiful country-Vietnam. Here you will have chance to taste some famous foods such as"Pho" (Rice noodle soup), "Nuoc mam" (fish sauce), steak....Beside that local specility, for example, squids, shrimps, fish....may also attract you very much.

I also want to study Spanish very much but not many people in Vietnam studying this language. I intended to buy some spanish books next month and start to study it. I hope that you will help me practise some. Is it possible for you?

I highly appreciated your idea about this forum. I opened it because I love Vietnam, I am a Vietnamese and I am proud of my country. I want to introduce our country to all people in the world. I want to make it more beautiful in everyone's eyes. And also I want to say that Vietnamese people are kind, friendly, warm loving and hospitable people. Thank you very much for your support. I will try my best to make this forum more useful to everyone.

I am sorry I could not write to you longer now. I would like to send my hello and warm regards to your nice husband-Dave, your sons, your daughter in-law, and your lovely grandsons too.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Albert Nguyen

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!