Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: A different - What you do online
11/5/2006 2:50:14 AM

Hi Roger,

I guess you could consider my approach of online business a little strange.

I dabble in several different categories (which often times stretches me to the limit) but they all tend to deal with helping other people get where they want to go.

For instance my main line of business is Homeschoolers Mall, a marketing area for Homeschoolers. My link is in the signature.

Second I have been conecting entrepreneurs  with the surplus dealers, wholesalers or manufacters that they need.  So if any of you need a product for your store from shelf stock to potential ebay items, I can connect you with a dealer and there is a large amount of potential profit for you.

Thirdly I also sell on ebay and two other auction sites.

(I guess I went over my "5 lines")  Have a great day! and feel free to contact me if I can help you find your product.

+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/5/2006 4:42:16 AM
Hi Jared, It's ok to exceed the limit when you use your own words and write about something worth reading and not just post an ad. You might want to make your signaturelink clickable.. ;)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
11/29/2006 5:31:47 AM
Ok..the question was What do you do online?
I'll try to answer that without writing a book. LOL

I run a traffic exchange, so I check sites and abuse reports, stay in contact with the members, watch out for cheaters so they don't rob me and them, moderate 3 forums, blog at blogger.com and bizzy blogs, do support emails, pay affiliates, and passively work my mlm by posting links in signatures and making a few calls every now and then.
I also chat on msn messenger and set up a few scripts and run a hosting site. I do all of these things DAILY. And that's on top of housework and cooking.
My house isn't spotless and there are  a few dishes in the sink but I get it done before I go to bed.

I wouldn't chage a thing except maybe if I could make more money...

Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/29/2006 5:50:53 AM
That's quite a lot.. :) To make more money: Do more of what you earn money from already. Do less of what makes you no money at all.. ;)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Re: A different - What you do onlinehttp://www.dotcomsecrets.com/blog/2006/11/the_value_of_time.html
11/29/2006 7:11:42 AM
That's what I'm trying to do, but I guess I enjoy the interraction so much I don't want to hire anyone else to do it...
I found a really good post by Russell Brunson on the Value of Time.
I posted it in my blog.
If we put a dollar value on the hours we spend doing things as if we were working for someone else, we'd be charging people hundreds of dollars an hour for a chat that pulls us away from our work.

I know one thing, I would sure like to do  his yard work.

Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!