Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
David Johnson

64 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I Finally Joined The $7 Investment Plan
9/9/2006 8:52:51 PM

Greetings To All,

After constantly hearing about The $7 Miracle Investment Plan, I finally decided to take a serious look at This Highly Acclaimed Plan. The more I read, the more impressive it came across to me.

Then it dawned on me that the plan is well suited for my general aims to bring more ordinary people Around The Economic Table. For an affordable investment of $7.00, plus $2.90 set up cost, most people could certainly afford this low investment.

Because I am new to this plan, I will defer to Carl Haalvadsen who has done an outstanding job of explaining how it works. First, go to the introductory page here...

Later on, become more informed by reading Carl Haalvadsen's explanation at

For only a total of $9.90, you have little to loose and great prospects of earning thousands of dollars per month over a short time. Simply click the link and see for yourself how the plan works.

Global Family Advocate is cast in the role of providing resources for more people around the world to be seated around The Economic Table. http://follow4more.info/?i=100974/ Special Info are also provided at: 137133-1@inforeply.com / 137133-2@infore
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I Finally Joined The $7 Investment Plan
9/10/2006 5:16:08 AM
Hello David, Thank you for encouraging others Thank you and welcome aboard.There are many friends here to give you support in any way you need it.Thanks again and welcome aboard.Kathy/simikathy.net
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
David Johnson

64 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: I Finally Joined The $7 Investment Plan
9/18/2006 10:41:52 AM

Hello Kathy,

Thank you for welcoming me to the $7 Miracle solution. Unfortunatly after becoming a member of this group, I have been experiencing un-explainable problems with my computer that have been consuming my time.

The technical people of HP from where this new computer was bought, gave me advise to restore the original configuration of the PC. That advise required overwriting programs in the regristry and would require re-installing them. This remedy is now worse than the error messages I was receiveing.

Programs that are important to me, can't be re-installed. If anybody in this group can advise me how to get around installation Error Messages, I would be much obliged. In the mean time, I will keep bugging the Tech people at HP until the issues are resolve.

Sincerely

David Johnson

Global Family Advocate is cast in the role of providing resources for more people around the world to be seated around The Economic Table. http://follow4more.info/?i=100974/ Special Info are also provided at: 137133-1@inforeply.com / 137133-2@infore
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!