Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Anita Rivera

18 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Great Travel Specials!
9/8/2006 2:13:50 AM

Here are some of the wonderful specials that I am offering!

**$1,099.00 10/17/06- 13 Day Southern Caribbean  Cruise- Dreams become reality when you find yourself floating through the warm, welcoming waters of the Caribbean on one of our award-winning five-star cruise ships.

** $749.00 11/3/2006 -10 Day Southern Caribbean- Warm sun, soft beaches and turquoised waters make Caribbean cruises the perfect prescription for relaxation.

**$999.00 11/15/06- 10 Day Lisbon to Miami Cruise- With so many entertainment and enrichment options, there is never a shortage of things to do on an Oceania Cruises vacation. If you prefer to plan the day in advance you might take part in numerous scheduled activities, such as wine tasting of rare vintage wines or stimulating lectures.

**$899.00 10/21/06- The Mill Resort- Set amid lush, tropical, landscaped gardens across from Aruba's famed Palm Beach, the Mill Resort offers casual elegance at this two-story condominium-style resort.

If interested in any of these packages or to find other specials that I might have to offer please visit my website at http://anitarivera.globaltravel.com

Anita Rivera
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!