Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nature At Its Finest
9/5/2006 11:54:04 PM
Hello Everyone, I would first like to introduce myself. My name is June Shaw and I am an Executive Manager of Directmatches. What we are is a business and social networking group with a pay plan attached. So if you are interested in FREE worldwide or targeted advertising for you business then the Business Space is the place to be. If you want to retire comfortably than we have a job opening for you. Either way visit http://directmatches.com/junshaw and get started today. I would like to tell you all about something that I experienced over the Holiday weekend. I am from Northern Maine and now live elsewhere. In all my life I have never been given the opportunity like the one I received this weekend. I got the pleasure of staying with my parents one nite this weekend. It actually was a pleasure because I gain a lot of insite into "things" being their only daughter. After my parents had decided they had had enough "beer" they retired to bed. I, Taking advantage of the peace and quiet--many of you know that I have twin 2 1/2 y.os., decided to stay up. I witnessed a mother raccoon and her 4 babies--one of whom is missing a front arm. She was teaching them about humans and cars. It was most fascinating. She heard a car coming that was "just driving on the road", when she heard it close--right before the headlights--she turned and ate her food so she could see the car. When she heard a car that was going rather fast she gathered her brewed and headed for the woods. There were a couple of other raccoons that came after that and upon deciding that I was no threat decided to come for their nitely meal. I even was witness to a skunk that came to eat. I was no more than 50 feet if that from these animals but they knew I would not harm them. This was so fascinating to me that I had to tell someone. How often do you get to sit next to God's Creatures and witness what I did? I felt like God was reassuring me in who I am and where I am headed. I hope I wrote this well enough for you all to appreciate my exuberance. Your adland Friend June
June Shaw Executive Manager--The Business Space http://directmatches.com/juneshaw Helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!